5-why?

Ohoi!!!!!
Yo guys, I'm aching to go outside and I haven't stepped outside for 4 months!!!  I really wanna wanna gooooo..... 😣😣😣😣😣😟😟😟And I'm gaining weight day by day. Huffff..........
Anyway enjoy the story.

Hinata pov.

That was sooo embarrassing.....

It made me embarrassed when Uchiha San suddenly touched my face......it made me all worked up since that was the second time... UwU .
I quickly packed the bento boxes back to my bag.

What shall I do?  Shall I walk with him or not?  But if it's Uchiha San....  He would find it irritating, I should give some him space alone.

"ummm  well.......Thank you uchiha san" I waved him good bye.
Did he understand that I will go before him?
"I'm off Uchiha san" this should do it.
Before I began to walk away
"I'll accompany you hyuga,  same destination ".
Ehh?   was he always like that??
This is making me confused. I mean he is Uchiha Sasuke after all!
I looked at him, who was too tall for me.
Uchiha San...........looking at you makes my neck hurt. You are too tall😑
" um I-if you are  o - OK with it"

We walked silently all the way.
This is  awkward.
Should I talk to him? Or should I not?  But if I don't talk with him it will be just awkward and If I do, won't he feel irritate?
I mean he was always cold towards sakura............  UwU I don't know what to do...... T_T

I glanced at him silently, he really is tall, his face is kinda......... happy?  He looks satisfied somehow.  But of what?... And his lifeless face is gone......  maybe he is like that to everyone since I've  interacted with him only few times .
But still, this is embarrassing for me...

We reached the konoha gate.
I turned towards him.
He looks a little lonely now.
If I think about it..
Somehow I always crossed path with him for the past few weeks. 
"um eto see you again"
"hnn,  you too" he replied.
Straight forward ever!!
I walk towards my home.

I guess he don't hate me? 
Uchiha San huh?
He lost his parents, brother,  his whole clan and even became the rough ninja...........he went through so much..... Uchiha San must be suffering deep down.....
Everyone would......a broken  thread could never be like it was before .
I've decided!!!! I'll show him that his world still have a light!!
Just like Naruto kun saved me, helped me,  I will also help him! Even if I can't! .

The next day I was busy making a scarf for Naruto kun.
This is tiring but I want to convey my feelings.
I finally complete the scarf after a week and surprisingly I didn't crossed path with Uchiha San,  I thought that this time I will show him something wonderful .

"it's almost 3 months and you still haven't confessed to Naruto nichan? "an angry hanabi stated.
".....these days I don't see him much, and he's always busy......"
I don't have the courage. It's been a month since I haven't seen Naruto kun..

"nee onesan,  if you don't hurry he might be taken. He's very popular these days among girls. "
"................"  I don't want to say anything. Just the thought of him taken away is bitter .
" I know you can do it, onesan "
Hanabi hugged me.
" good luck" hanabi is trying to cheer me up.
"OK,  I'll do it,  I can do it!!!! "
"yes!  I'm ready.  Today I will surely tell my feelings to Naruto kun! "
" that's the spirit onesan! "
And she helped me to practice the confession of love.