8-Not Enough

My whole life is spend in hostel.
I wanna be a day scholar but Hufffff I wanna be a child again😞
Anyway have a wonderful Christmas.

"Big brother! " - flick- " sorry Sasuke,  maybe next time " 
Big brother is mean, he always make excuses.  - flick-
Big brother is going away -
It's cold....I'm alone in this house.
Suddenly mom and dad are dead -
I'm crying.....? " why? "
" despair,  you lack hatred "  stop! " his parents are dead poor him" .. I "outsider!"   I'm not... "sorry Sasuke, it's the last time"    big brother..
I'm surrounded by darkness. Someone please...i I don't
"Uchiha san" .....Who? "Uchiha San!" 
I saw a tiny light in this darkness.
"Uchiha San! "  I want to..

" Uhhhh! " i quickly got up from my nightmare.
" ar-are you alright? " I turned around and saw hime.
Ahhh my love
" hnnn"i sigh, I fell asleep under the tree again. Hime then sat down beside me.  " u mm Uchiha san" she suddenly placed her hands on my head, checking if I'm having fever.  Tilting her head she looked worried.
"I'm alright " she then removes her hand but I quickly grabbed her hand." just for a bit" she's too kind. She again helped a stranger today,  they could be enemies. She smiles at me. " Uchiha San I've made this for you"  do you smile like that to that stupid dobe? I want her to ".. feed me"....... Did I said that out loud!!!!😱
I glanced at her and to my utter surprise she SMILES! " hai!"
Are you this kind? Do that dobe...
Before I got completely lost in my thoughts she's already ready to feed me!  It won't be bad, will it be?
I stayed silent and opened my mouth and she feeds me the bent she made.
" thank you Uchiha San, I'm glade I can do this for you" - blush- Dåmn hyuga stop showing me that cute face! I did nothing...and yep you..
I looked at her and she gave me a warm smile. I'm past me limits
I tugged her towards me as she landed on top of me. "Kyaaa!" 
I grabbed her waist, she's beet red now. Interesting, I wanna see more
"um Eeto uh uhchiha sa-san! " she's stammering. cute.
I looked love that expression on her face. She then bits her lower lips.      - electric shock -  Dåmn you hyuga!
I pinned her down.
" ha ha ha "I pant slowly as I am a man (ehm! he's feeling Horny ehem! 😐)  I'm feeling hot. 
" Uch-uchiha sa-san? " she looks so beautiful underneath me now.  I gave a light kiss in her neck.  Soft skin and she smells nice.
" Eeto um a aa bree aa!!! " she squeeze her eyes shut.  - Smirk -  I got up and she slowly opens her eyes looking confused.
" Ahhh ummm uchi ha sa San? " she gets up all beet red.  "hnn?" 
I have to control My 'little me' for now.
"let's go back " I told hime.

"Hoi hinata!  Teme! " without turning around I know who this is.
It's that dork dobe.
He ran toward us "What r u guys doing?"  he's looking at hime who's still beet red. Dåmn.
"let's eat Ramen together hinata " dork shows his big smile and that's really passing me off. " I already had lunch,  so sorry Naruto kun" she bows down.
"then tomorrow? " eh?  Hime also looks confused. "  ah o OK Naruto kun" hime replies.  "hnn"  if hime is going then I'll too.  " Ehh I didn't asked you teme"  shall I kill him?
"Naruto!  I told you to wait! " sakura pops out of nowhere and punches dobe. " ah Sasuke kun" she gave me a tiny blush.  What the f? " Sasuke kun will also come too Naruto" and she punches Naruto again.  Lol. 🙃

That night I took care of 'little me' and jersey off.  Hime Hime Hime
"ha hah Huff ugh! " - ejaculation! - 
(lol I'm having a hard time to imagine this scene.  suddenly - nosebleed- I take that back)
" ha ha Hime "....... I'm really.... But today that dobe...he usually won't nah I'm just thinking too much,  there's no way that dork can fall in love or maybe?

Kyaaa I'm still having DAMN NOSEBLEED!!!!!!!!!  Clam down me.
  Anyway how r u guys? Fine?  Nah I don't think I bet you all are also having nosebleed.
(^o^)(^o^)(^o^)(^o^)(^o^)(^o^)
Hohohohoh (evil laugh)  Hahaha