4- World In Colors

Sup guys!!!!
It takes me sox10 much time to draw the cover image ( 👆) and what pose to draw.
Anyway enjoy the story 🤗
And........... The anime portal is at....... ( dramatical music) ... Our imagination!! . Duh it's kinda slopy answer. 

Sasuke pov

"what are you doing? " Dåmn i sounded so lifeless. ( ya'll can imagine how he said with a straight face).
She looked at me with a :-\ ?? face and then she slowly smiles.
....... :-| I somehow feel dumb.
" I was training and just taking a rest before I train again hup! " she giggles staring away.
BADUMP!
........... That was.... cute.
" what were you doing Uchiha San? " she again looked at me, making me nervous.
" nothing. Just saw you here..... "

Uchiha San huh? I wonder how it will feel if she calls me 'Sasuke'.

"...............when I was passing by, after training too" I added.
"..... (she stare at me) ah.. you don't look like you've trained " she says as she cover her mouth with her left hand in a girly manner.
Have she found out?

" ah! I didn't mean in that sense... It's just that you.... look fresh and kinda refreshing! " she exclaims as  She start to panic.
"I trained at morning. freshed up now " I lied.....I don't want her to find out.
".............from morning ..." she mutters to herself. " oh! Just wait a minute " she ran toward her bag and took out two bento boxes out and came towards me.
" I cooked extra today so "
Ehh..... So that means, her handmade bento

she then gives a little jolt. "if you don't mind ummm what I wanna say is..... Umm are you hungry Uchiha San?"

Ahhh😑 off course everyone knows that I don't accept easily........but if it's her, I won't mind.

" Ahhh! Sorry If you are not hungry I'll put it back again " she said all worrying.
There is no way a man can reject the offer of the girl they love .
" I accept "
...............................she stares at me blankly . Blinking as if she heard something unbelievable.
And that made my hear beat really loud. And then that amazing expression was gone.
I could have said something impressive.
" Arigato Uchiha San " she smiles and handed me the extra bento.
As I was receiving the box, my finger brushed with her.

Badump! Badump!
I should not be happy over this small thing. I don't have any chance at all....

As we sat down, the breeze made her soft hairs flutter.
That moment I clearly felt an urge to touch her and again without me realizing, I slowly parted the hairs and tucked in her ear. Her eyes were locked with mine.
Truly a beauty.........beyond my reach
Her eyes made me feel exposed, made me let my guard down.  This intense feeling made me crazy, the feel of her skin.
She blushed as red as an apple at my sudden act.
"ummm era.. Eto.. U.. Uchiha sa-San I..i.. Umm thank you " she closed her eyes and squints.
I quickly removed my hand and looked away.
" hnnn" my left hand betrayed me.

A quiet moment takes place between us as we both were embarrassed.
I took the chopstick and picked up round ball-like food and as I tasted it........
It's good....... What is this? It taste superb.
"do you like it Uchiha San? " she glance at me as she fidget her fingers.

Ok this time say something good myself
" you will make a good wife" her eyes widen as she stares at me.
Was that a good sentence? Or did I screwed up?
".....umm thank you, this is my own recipe " she blushed "Naruto kun also said that when we were still young" this time she blushed harder than before.
Oh so that blush is for that dobe😑
I'm kinda angry now...... Am I jealous over that dobe?
Tch*
"Uchiha San? " she looked at me with a( ?) Face.
"nothing. Just eat" Ahhh I've done it again!!! Com'on just talk like a normal guy would!