2- Her

Yo! I'm just too excited for this story, even I do not know how this will go 🤔but anyway enjoy🤗

Sasuke pov
As he was about to enter konha in the thick forest he heard a tiny sound. He followed the sound and to his surprise he saw her, the hyuga girl he met before.

Is she training by herself?
As he saw her splashing her face with water suddenly she closed her eyes and was about to fall down.

He quickly grabbed her waist and wrapped his other hand around her shoulder.
Wha......she is so delicate. I have to be gentle with her or else I fell like I can break her bones.

She then tilt her head up with her eyes shut,  as if to figure out who is it.

Such a long and dark lashes, a skin which looks so soft.....he slowly inspect her face and got interrupted as Hinata suddenly squirm.
" pl.. Please  who ever you a..are my eyes " before I let her complete her sentence."open your eyes" I interrupted her. A few moments later she relaxed her body as if telling me that she trust me.
I blew in her right eyes softly  and then after some few blow she slowly opened  both of her eyes.

As her eyes meets mine, i could see her pale yet beautiful eyes.  The wind started to blow again and as it blew,  some strand of her hair covered her face.
Without any conscious,  my left hand still wrapped around her tiny waist and the other slowly traced her face, siding the strand of her hairs  away. I stared at her and saw how she went from pink to beet red.

Beautiful.........fragile yet destructive.

"ummm...eto.....Uchiha-san... Wa..wa. Watashi (means I)......" with those beet red face she looks away,  her voice shaky.
" th ....thank.......you and um.. Can you re......release me? "

As I came to my sense I quickly removed my hand away from her face and her waist.

DAMN!

" Next time be careful "
With that I went away.
As I want far away from her.

What was that? I never acted so corny like that dobe before.

I looked at my hands, the feel of her body was still there.

I must be out of my mind. But still....
Somehow.... *Lub-dub!*   BADUMP!!!
What is this feeling.....it hurts yet.....it claims me down.

When I reached the konoha streets a blond,  waving his hand to and fro
Came towards me.

"Hoi!  Teme!" Naruto was followed by the pink hair girl,  Sakura.
"Sasuke-kun! " seeing her I kinda......
"lets go to eat Ramen!" Naruto sure love Ramen too much.
" (punches Naruto)  I'm bored with Ramen, Sasuke-kun.....umm where do you wanna go? " with those so-called-girly acting, she was looking me with those longing eyes of her.
" sakura-chan.....  Then let's go to have some party!" with that dobe drag me with sakura to a restaurant .
"ooh you idiot! " sakura punched Naruto again.
" Sasuke-kun are you hurt? "
" no" seriously I wish she would stop doing this kind of stuff.

As we entered the restaurant, I saw a familiar face.  The woman who captivate my heart like no one else is sitting with her team.

"Oiiiii hinata, kiba, shino! "Naruto went toward them " that's rare for you all to come here! " naruto exclaimed.
" Na... Naruto - kun! " she blushed at the sight of Naruto.

Now that I think about it, that hyuga girl had some crush on dobe. Does she still have some feelings on that stupid dobe. And why is this pissing  me so off. 😒

"yo guys, let's eat together "
Her eyes were all around that dobe. Looking at him and then looking away with that blush on her face.
Hinata was sitting near kiba and opposite sat shino.

Seeing that two seat space was in shino raw,  sakura quickly sat near shino." Sasuke kun where will you sit? " sakura looked at annoyed sakura.

Irritating. I bet she wants me to sit next to her.  Too bad.
I sat next to hyuga. Suddenly my heart started to beat really fast. Knowing that she was next to me....  I... What is she doing to me?
BUDUMP! BADUMP! BADUMP!
I sure I can feel my sweat pouring from my face.
Sakura made a sad look and happy Naruto sat next to her.

Sasuke's room.
That hyuga...... I can't stop thinking about her.
What is happening to me?  What has she done to me?
I became restless all night thinking about her. I must be insane.  That's it,  still..........i want her badly.

Yo!  So our second chapter completes here.
Oiiiii please excuse my Grammer mistakes 🤗
Anyway see ya'all soon.