Chapter 2

Leah Pov

"What are you doing, Leah?" Alexis, make me shock for a second when he knocked the glass window beside me.

"Nothing, I'm just watching them warming up" I breath with a calm mood and grin broadly at him." I almost laughing at his unnatural expression.

The elite boys are spread out across the field doing routine stretches. Although this is the football team from an elite private school, they have to practice here during the summer while some kind of yearly maintenance is performed on their own field, or at least I can watch some of them are jog's around the field from the window classroom, and notice a guy wearing black t-shirt and a gray jogger short pants with the name Harvey on his back. His ash-nut hair flips in the wind as he jogs. He looks like what, he is: rich,athletic young man, his masculine body.

"The elite boys is so handsome!" The words accidentally out from my mouth. I see Alexis beside me who is also watch the elite boys. Not even us, the entire girl is eyeing them all from the window. Just in case he don't heard what am I saying just now.

"Oh wow! I think someone is falling in love with a elite guy." Alexis spot at me.

"No, I'm not okay." I roll my eyes to him.

I think it's enough for spying to them at this time and make me look like a fool person that I don't knew either, although History class will be starting soon.

Harvey Pov.

As we finished do the practice and friendly match, a few of us from elite school looking for a History classroom and we found it where is not far away from the washroom. I looked around at the first and second-row seats that were already filled by students. Everybody spots at us with a weird face, some of the have a excited faces especially the girls. I chose to sit in the interior of the third row facing my lecturer's desk

"Hey," She's whispering and sit beside me

"Yup," I nod without giving an expression at her and distance myself from her a bit.

"I'm Leah Steinfold." She greets me, her eyes wide, a wry smile twisting her rosy lips. "Just call me Leah." she added.

"Harvey Jarvis Templeton," I tell her with a small tone just because the class is different from our school during the class. The silent covered the whole room like nobody in here. Feel shame if speak with a normal voices. While, the lecturer prepare a material for the lesson.

"That's a great name." She describes.

Everybody think my name is great but my name is long enough to say.

"Just call me Harvey." I responded few seconds after that

"Okay," she smile and begin to dig her bag to find something

The class will begin in a moment, our lecturer entered the classroom from the front door as he walked with discipline, holding a dark blue bag, a redshirt suit with a denim jumpsuit and a black bow tie around his neck toward his desk. He slightly tells the class about himself. I feel familiar with that face. Got it!

"My name is Mr Ricky and I will teach you again for this semester" his powerful voice made me urge on him. The class started to fill up, I make a point to introduce myself to the lecture. He must be forgotten me already because of his ages. The others still standing to wait for their turns to introduce themselves.

I smile and sits down.

******** The lesson started********

Arrived at home, the door opened by the guard and I parked my car beside Hans car. I walk through the entrance door and open it with a password.

"Hey I'm home mom, dad" I'm looking around if they in the living room or not.

"How was your school today?" asked dad, was read his newspaper on the side the of living room. The enormous chandelier was hanging on the wall and I turn the lights on.

"Good but nothing surprised to me at all, always seem the same" I sight softly. "Nothing change too much at our college or myself," I added while holding my book on my arm that almost fell.

"Well, it's not bad for you my son" he replied.

I'm just quiet. I know he just wants me to change myself of stubborn behaviour maybe? But I don't know when I can change myself. I am going up to my bedroom and put all of my stuff on the table between my bed as I opened my outfits. It's only a pattern boxer that I'm still wearing. I lay down my body on the bed and pull my book as I write my thoughts on it. I read my book quickly and stares at the white ceiling while I'm still laying down on my bed. As the clock reaches 8 p.m. I'm stepping into the bathroom to taking a shower, the water runs cold over my body and I'm quickly turn on the red button. It makes me cold even the hot water has been turned on by me.

Suddenly, the door of my bathroom was knocked by my younger sister, Hailey that screaming over the door. How can she enter my room?

"Harvey! The dinner already prepared!" She still knocking. Fuck it, my bathroom door will be broken by her.

"Sure! I'm going down later. I'm just finished taking a shower and haven't worn any piece of clothes!" I wipe my body and out of the bathroom.

"I will not be naked in front of them! Especially Hans! This dumbass brother ever." I pushed my waist and raised my brows at her.

She doesn't give words, she comes back downstairs. I heard her stomp her feet as she went down the stairs.

As we finished our dinner, I lay down my body on my bed. My eyes get closed slowly by slowly. I saw black, then I was falling asleep.

..

Thanks to you who read until here. Don't forget to vote for my story. Stay safe everybody :) See you again in the next chapter. Please comment what do you think about this story