Chapter 3

"I don't have a history class today" I'm showing off my unusual face to Finch, how will he reacted to my expression.

"So what ?" He replied and shrug his shoulder.

"I'm going with you. Don't you remember that?" I punch his bag. I kindly remind him that we take the same subject this semester, which is Physic.

"Oh shit! I don't remember that! Why do you remind me?" He pats his forehead, laughs at me and I can't help again this time but laugh.

Finch POV

"What the hell is it so crowded in this entered door? It's full of new students or they had fighting or anything else? " I groan as Harvey and I try to push our way through the crowded line while we on the front of the entrance door our classes.

"I think they are cleaning the class as I look the dewy dust flying high" Harvey answered with a shrug of his shoulders.

"No worries, let's get our seats while they cleaning the class," he declares and leads the way.

I recognize Mike was standing on the wall, looking at his new hair to make me stunning for a while. Does he bleach his hair? It looks cool with dark blue hair with a black piercing on his right ear. Oh shit! Harvey may be jealous of his good-looking.

"Mike, can you turn on the aircon number four?" I yell at him and we sit together on row one in front of our lecturer table.

"Thanks, Mike"

"No problem fucking man ha-ha"

"Get your fuck here" Harvey and I raise a middle finger to him.

Rest Time

As usual, I and Finch walk together to take lunchtime at the Café. You & I Café. "I felt thirsty since in the morning, I thought I brought my water bottle but I leave it in my car," I explained to Finch.

"Aaaahh-hah!" perhaps you was rushing while you came out from your car so you forgot to bring then." He was surprised that I forgot to bring my bottle for the first time.

"Maybe" I answer with a small voice but he still can hear it. We look like siblings in school and wherever we go, we must be together. We might be together forever! He's been like my twin even though we have different parents.

I was enjoying myself as I liked an Americano while he drinking a Cappuccino. We just keep an eye watching a few people buying a cup of coffee while those who talk to each other. We spent time about 15 minutes there then when I looked at my watch it's already 12.30 o'clock.

"Dude, I need to go to the library for a while to look for some resources for my history exercise" I make a pleased and squinting my eyes at him.

"Should I go with you?" He asks with a nuisance tone.

"Uhm no need, I'm fine alone" I scratched my head slowly. I hope he understands me and I don't want to bother him.

"Okay then" he slurps his cappuccino drinks until it is finished.

When I arrived at the library, I looked for a reference book as soon as possible because, at the same time, the rest time would be over soon. Finding another reference book while I was walking slowly, I suddenly bump a girl back. The girl belongings fell scattered under the ground. Fuck it! Don't she has a couple of eyes?

"Watch it!" I hissed. I try to give my hands but she refuses me at the moment.

"Y..you?" She's looking at my face. "Your fault!" She added and whisper while she bends down to pick up her stuff that messed around.

"Not me! Don't try to pretend that it was my fault, aren't you see it, people, clearly in front of you? I ask her. My voice louder than before

"How dare you Harvis! Don't you see it who's behind me just now? It's your bumps at me! Now you keep blaming on me?" She inquires about it again. I almost laugh when she said my name 'Harvis' but I keep it relax and calm. I think she forgotten my name already

The bells are ringing and it shows the rest time is over.

She standing up with her feet and chaos walk through the counter as she bumps at my left arm.

"Auch!" She turns around at me and rolls her eyes.

When I step toward, I just tread on something, something wider. A book! This must be her book. Her name was written at the top of the book, So what again now? Return her book? Without wasting time, I quickly run to the counter and out from the library. She walk to fast, and out from my eyesight

..

As I arrived at home, It was already dark. It takes about five minutes to copies my clothes as fast as possible, also I need to hang out with my friend Finch, Mike and Joshua this night because at the weekend I can't go out anymore as I'm busy doing my history exercise that must be finished by this week. My parents didn't come back early at this time because they had a lot of work to do in their own office. So, they were just three people at home without me.

"Hans, can you look for them tonight? I yell at him and sitting on the warm while I tie my shoelace sneakers.

"Or you go out with your girlfriend?" Hans asked and lift his eyebrows.

"Hey, listen. I don't have a girlfriend. Stupid! I'm not ready to open my feelings for someone, let's the time take it as I am searching for my lovers..." 

"Okay but why you smiled against and looking at me, something go wrong with you" while he switches on the TV.

"Nope, I'm just remembered that I had bumps someone, at the library, it's so funny" I muttered as I stand up and grab my keys immediately on the glass table.

"I'm going now" Keep your eyes watching the kids!

"I know" He giggles

Within 15 minutes, I arrived at the destinations I want to and parked my car close to the parking lot. I entered the bar with a calm feeling. A few moments later, Finch, Joshua and Mike have arrived too at the time.

That's a Gobane Bar! Joshua pointed out his index finger to the restaurant

So guys, what do you think about this chapter? It's cool? Let me know :) It would be great in the next chapter. Btw, stay tuned for the next chapter. Don't forget to vote and comment if there have a mistake in grammar hihi. Love you :)

xoxo