Chapter 4

"Damn this is the best place ever!" Mike was curious seeing left and right the bar. He never came here but he likes the way the bar was full of crowded people.

But I don't really like crowded at all.

"Hey man," They sit down across me and I pulls my cigarette from my pocket. The casino tables near us and we cannot hear clearly because of the music that was being played just now.

"What you'll want to drink this night?" I ask them as my finger strike over the lighter.

"I don't know, it's up to you what you want to order" Joshua shrug and pull his phone out from his pouch. Is that Playboy brand? I have one of those brands.

"Okay," I raise my hand and the waiters coming onto us a few seconds. "2 bottle's of Brandi, 1 bottle of coke and give us a fries.

"We still 19 years old.." Joshua muttered a worried appearance from his face. His hair was straight black and had good-looking.

"Woah! Seriously dude? Do you all drinks this alcohol?" Finch's faces seem excited, but a little bit tending to be anxious. How will his father reacted when he back home with drunk.

"Chill man." Don't worry, soon we will be 20 years old in a short time just wait for your birthday turns. I am laughing loudly and make's the others watching me. I stop awhile but then, continue to laugh it again.

"Hey, don't you'll get a notice from our lecturer about the holiday this end of a summer day?" Mike asked with his mouth full of chewed fries.

"Yeah, I know that already" Finch retorted.

"I think it was good if we had a holiday, so we can do any outside activities" while Joshua drinks a tiny cup of Brandi.

"It sounds cool, isn't it? I agree with you." I raise my thumbs finger to Joshua and take a sip of the drink. I can feel the bitterness the Brandi on my throat.

Everything is always the same for me. The same group of friends, same interest, same old but the difference is a whole day was passing by. We have enjoyed the drinks as well and unconsciously the clock showed it was already midnight.

"Guys, it's already midnight," as I corrected again my shoelace. Using a new reason so I can get back early tonight.

"Okay, let me finished it first my last glass," said Finch and grab his glass. A few of his drinks flow out from his mouth, that's so disgusting. After a few moments of waiting for him, we roamed out from the bars then I started my car as headed to our own home.

I came along to the door with my uncontrollable walk, probably I drank it too much. I opened the door and walked slowly into the living room. I've have been hardly laying down on the rectangular brown sofa with my eyes got tired of whatever and I can feel a bit red warm on my cheeks suddenly I fell asleep.

As night turned into morning, I woke up without realizing I was in the living room with my body lying wide on the rug and my feet on the couch. My watch was also placed on a glass table. My outfit was half-opened then I slowly remembered the things that I did yesterday until I fall asleep soundly in the living room.

Fuck it! , yesterday I was at Gobane Bar with them. My head is heavy, I recalled my memory back as I closed both of my eyes with hands. I was a little bit dizzy doing something.

A few minutes, I picked up my phone and looked at the clock that already showed 4.30 in the morning. It's too early to wake up at this time. I've tried to close my eyes but I can't sleep anymore. I head up to upstairs, trying to rest my whole body because of the wrong position of sleep last night that make my body in pain.

Finally.

I glancing at my bag that something I almost forgot. Shit that book. Directly I wake up from my bed as I take my bag from the desk. Guess what? I smirk and pull out her dumb diary as I standing next to the window. This could be fun to read someone diary without permission. I need to know what she's have done on her book. The air was so comfortable early in the morning that I inhaled over and over again.

I look at the front and back covers of her book, It was so beautiful from the outside when I opened the first page of the book, it occurred to me whether I should see the contents in it or not, the inch of confidence slip away from my mind. Absolutely not! I changed my mind a while but, can I open it? 'Oh yeah just open it Harvey no one will know the words come over in my mind. I barely opened the book quickly and I don't read the sentence that's she wrote on it. I take my blue pen and write something on it.

As the clock is already 6.50 o'clock I quickly ran taking a shower. What kind of outfit I should wear this day, maybe I want to try something new like an aesthetic style. I mumbled while I brushed my teeth. After I taking a shower I take a stripped black-green blouse, brown pants and a chain at the side of my pocket. Maybe I can match it with a white beanie. Wait, it's does it make sense to wear a beanie in the summer? Hell no, just wear it. Its a fashion dude.

"Oh shit, it looks nice" I laugh over myself looking at the mirror that hangs on the wall. I shouted and praised myself again.

Finch used his car today so he doesn't come with me as I whispered to myself then close the door car and head to the college. This is the earliest time I've been attending to the class. It's almost 8.00 o'clock. I don't have a history class today so I enter the History class while nobody there's. I getting close to her table and put her diary book on the desk.

..

Wait for the next chapter! Stay tuned and stay safe everyone :) So what do you think that will happened next.

Stayed tuned