Chapter 5

Leah POV

"Do you want some sweets?" I buy from the new convenience store
around our college. I asked Mia while she ties her purple hair.

I was...

"Yes please." She cuts me off while I want to continue my words, but never mind. 

"Here take this" I gave Mia with shows my beautiful smile.

"Why you smiling like that at me, it's kind of an idiot. Do you one of them?" She making a mess with me sometimes. I quite a while.

"Isn't wrong?" I don't understand her changing tone mood every time. Or she had her period.

She period every day?

"Hell no, but you smiled look like you hide something that.., what is it? Tell me! Are you want to make love to me? Haha," she started to smirk at me and raised her eyebrows then she laughing loudly to piss me off again and again.

" Wait what? Can you don't take it seriously? Is my smile goes wrong with you?" I roll my eyes at her until I stopped at my locker.

I want to take my diary but the diary isn't there. Where did I put my diary? I keep searching in my locker but I can't find it. My eyes burned as I tried to find my book but still no. I remembered slowly that the new student bumped at me yesterday so that my book was scattered. I think my diary still there. I was worrying if the cleaner found my book and throw it away. I locked back my locker and continue my walks with Mia as we arrived in front of the entrance classes.

I was sitting on my permanent seat while putting my water bottle on the side of my table then, I put my pencil box on the desk. "Why this pencil box get stucks here?" I querry to myself and mocks it while keep trying to push it back. I think it's something on it. Let me checks on my desk. I shocked that my diary book was in here. Yeah, I'm dropped at the library, with slow breathing and a calm feeling. Uhm, but who gave me this? Without wasting a time, I opened my book without seeing the details of every page of my book, wait what! Who's Mr Nobody? My eyes getting bigger than before. I saw it on Harvey table but he isn't there. I guess he wrote in my book.

"Mia... Mia... I found it already" I get eyes contact with holding my book to Mia. She raises her thumb finger to show that she was happy that I'm getting my diary back.

Harvey POV

While they waiting for his second lecturer to come in, Harvey was started his jokes with Finch.

"What do you think about my looks today? " I make eyes twinkling and ask Finch

"Uhmm-hmmmmmm" He clears his throat and tries to say a word.

Say that you like it ! I always do this to him. Just to make sure my style was cool and fashionable.

"I guess you wear an aesthetic style or more likely old fashion aren't you? " but can you stop asking me all about your style? I ain't know about the trend what they wearing at this time. Finch replied as he rolls his eyes at me.

"Damn it, how do you know that?"

"Trends on the magazine isn't it?" His eyes getting bigger.

"Ha-ha, I think so. I'm addicted to this fashion and thinks this style was cool to wear it" I drink my water lots. I'm too thirsty don't mind me.

"Whatever man, you were bought a dozen of weekly magazines then ..." Finch begin but I cut he's off.

"Don't worry, I'm just making myself happy as you are!" I guffaw and everybody marking at me.

Not again!

The others making a strangled sound "shhhhhh"

Oops, I'm sorry buddies I shouted back but with a low tone.

Our lecturer returned from her meeting and she walked into the classroom. She was stunned. Her mouth hangs open as she looked around books, papers and even the rubbish were scattered everywhere making the room look like a pigeon.

"Heyy dude, you wanna know something, they don't clean this class in the morning. Fuck up. We gonna die!" Finch whispered to me and covered his face with the Literature book.

I gaps, swallowed the excess saliva in my mouth and nodded.

...

His lecturer keeps talking and talking to gave them a bit of advice while the ears of the other were bleeding at the time. They keep staring at the lecturer and won't be blinking anymore

"I don't know when she stops her speech and now the subject time has 15 minutes left " Finch groan.

"Huaaahhhhh. I didn't catch anything that she talking about so yeah, I don't care what the speeches but my eyes getting close as I'm tired and I would befall asleep then... " I replied and yawned next to him

"Me too" he added

THE BELL ARE FINALLY RUNG AND ITS SHOWS THAT THE CLASS WAS FINISHED. THE WEEK ONE OF THE SEMESTERS THREE IS OVER.

" Wooohooooooooo that's it " Finch and I yelled like a crazy one but we're not crazy like them?

I waited for everyone to leave first, well I don't enjoy being stuck at the door waiting for people to get out or be swamped by the student who barely knows my existence. Damn it.

Finch and I stood up from our seat and turned to leave the class.

♡♡♡♡♡♡

Hey guys! Thanks for who read this chapter until here :) I know my grammar isn't correct at all but I tried to do my best. Don't forget to vote and comment on my story. Love ya!

♡♡♡♡♡♡