Chapter 6

Hans POV

"Hey, Harvey's. What are you doing right now?" He didn't lock his door as I open its door.

I saw left and right in the room but Harvey wasn't there. I heard that the water splashing inside the bathroom while he sings loudly with his favourite song. Oh damn, this guy makes my ears bleeding all the time as I covered my ears with my hands. Damn it!

While I'm waiting Harvey finished his shower, I sat down on his bed and saw the papers are scattered on the bed. Full of his worksheet papers! I try to helps arranged the papers as I can and suddenly I saw a blood sign on his pillowcase but it looks like the blood had a long time ago stucks on his pillow and turned a dark red-brownish colour.

I don't know what he's doing in his bedroom so that the pillow has blood. That he lost his virgin? Ah, no! I don't think so, he's a man dude! Did he take his girlfriend here? No, no, no. I think he dont have a girlfriend and he never told us if he had a girlfriend. Better I'm not overthinking too much.

A few minutes then, Harvey came out from the bathroom with a wrapped white towel on his hips as he shaking his hair using his right hand to reduce the water dripping on his hair. Then he was shocked that I was lying on his bed.

Harvey POV

"Woah, hang on, what are you doing here and why did you lay down your body on my bed? Did you already get a shower? Its smell looks like a pile of rubbish here arggh." I pushed my waist lik and i raised my eyebrows to him.

"Uhm that's was your garbage-filled of shits! And you took a long time to take a shower while I've been waiting for an hour until I rested for a while." He points his index finger to my garbage that is full of rubbish.

"I took 15 minutes..." Before I said my word, Hans cuts me off. He always do that to me.

"Oh yeah, anyways comes down and eats, the lunch is ready." He looks at the clock on the wall and shows it's already noon.

"Mom cooked your favourite food! It might be tasty", he added. He stood up and walked out.

As I wiping my sexy body, I wore a dark blue t-shirt and put on grey baggy pants. I follow Hans downstairs shortly after.

After we finished the meal, I going back to my bedroom to continue the work that I couldn't finish yet.

My phone was silent but still can hear the buzzes.

I woke up from my nap as the clock shows 4.20 in the evening. I slowly reach my phone that there was an incoming call from Finch. There's a missed call from Finch.

2 missed call

"Hello fucking idiot, did you woke up from your sleep? Sorry for disturbing you at this evening" question Finch.

"Yes I am, aa-and nope you didn't disturb me so far. I'm yawning. I was falling asleep while I'm doing my homework. So what's up?"

"Uh, do you wanna join us jogging this evening at 5 o'clock with Joshua and Mike?" If you want it.

"I'm sorry dude, I can't join with you'll. I'm still doing my work as soon as possible but don't worry I will join it tomorrow. Can I ?"

"Of course you do! Hahahaha" Finch laughing too loudly making my ears were quiet.

"Fuck you! Haha okay see you soon dude"

"Alright then!"

Finch hang up the call.

I continued again my work.

P/s: I know this chapter is a little bit short. Anyways, I will update this chapter soon. Stay tuned. Don't forget to follow me and vote my works :)