Chapter 4

Anna's outfit👆👆

//

Anna's POV

"Beeb Beeb," my annoying alarm. I closed it while yawning, not remembering why I put it.

Memories start to flood my mind. It's the day. The day that I've dreamt about all of my life. The day that I'll finally get to meet my father.

I quickly rushed to the bathroom taking a nice hot shower. After I was done, I brushed my teeth then decided to wear a simple outfit. Blue skinny jeans, a simple pink shirt, black vans shoes, and a black backpack. I decided to put on very simple makeup mascara, lipgloss, and concealer. As for my hair, I chose to leave it to its natural wavy.

After I was satisfied with my look, I packed my toothbrush, hairbrush, and some books for the way. I know it is probably going to take about 2 hours.

I checked if something was missing and looked at the house one last time to say goodbye.

I checked my phone it was 12 pm. Then I called an Uber

After 10 minutes someone arrived. I gave them the address and took out the book to read a little. The ride was boring.

After 2 boring long hours we arrived, I paid the driver and he left. The view in front makes my eyes wide and my jaw drop. The house or should I say mansion was breathtaking. It was the kind of mansion that you saw on TV wondering what life in it is like.

(The picture below)

After a couple of minutes of just staring at this amazing mansion imagining my life in it

After a couple of minutes of just staring at this amazing mansion imagining my life in it. I focused back that I still have to tell my 'dad', that he had a 16-year-old daughter. it's still weird because all of my life I didn't know he existed but now I'm going to meet him.

I walked to the door with sweaty hands and tried as best as I can to ignore my heart. I took a deep breath then knocked.

Luckily the maid opened the door giving me some time before meeting 'dad'.

"Hey, can I help you with something?" She asked nicely probably seeing how nervous I am.

"Yes, does Mr. Grayson live here?" I asked her not knowing what to call 'dad'.

"I'm sorry sweetie he is not in the house at the moment but you could leave your name and phone number here to let him know that you were here," she suggested. I did as she said.

I decided to wait about an hour or something on a bench in front of the mansion because if he arrives soon I'll tell him. I got out my book and began to read.

The book was good that I lost track of time. Suddenly I saw a limo, I knew that was probably 'dad'

I ran to catch up with it. Luckily someone noticed me and opened the window.

"Are you Mr. Grayson?" I asked not sure how to tell him.

"Yes, now tell me what do you want from me!" He shouted and whispered to his friend "I'm not in the mood for paparazzi."

" I'm sorry sir," I apologized "umm I think that y-you are m-my fa-fat-father," I stuttered.

He did nothing but laughed. "You expect me to believe you?" He asked pointing at me while continuing laughing. His friend on the other side was just staring at me.

"I'm so-sorry. But c-can you at least get a-a DNA test? You won't lose anything. Right?" I asked

"I don't want to waste my time on some liar like you." He said while telling the driver to continue.

I'm not a liar, right?

Where I'm going to live now?

I don't know how I'm going home.

The bank will claim it tomorrow because mom said that and they will give it to me when I'm 18.

I didn't notice that I'm crying until I felt droplets of water running down my cheek.

Antonio's POV

I'm feeling bad. What if she is my daughter? No, she is probably lying. or not? I don't know what to do. I'll probably forget about it tomorrow.

"Don't you think you were a little harsh? She kind of has your eyes Antonio," Jack, my best friend said.

"I don't know man. I realized that she has my eyes but it could be lenses. The paparazzi sometimes lie to get what they want," I replied.

//

(A/N thank you guys so much for reading. If you like this chapter please vote and comment. See you in the next chapter x)