Chapter 14

Recap
Raise your hand in surrender. There is an intruder in section 2b

Now

I was scared, to say the least. The man was at least 6.5 feet (2 meters) with huge muscles. I swear my eyes could fall out of my lid because of how wide they were. Not only because of how tall is he but also because I was terrified.

He has a freaking GUN.

He could easily kill me and sleep in peacefully.

He put the cold metal on my head. In one swift motion, I pushed his hand hard and twisted it so the gun fell off his hand, leaving him with a shocked expression, without waiting for him to regain his sense. I kicked him hard behind his knees. Making him fall hard.

I quickly went to grab the cold metal from the ground and put it on his head.

"Where is your boss?" I questioned making my tone deep and hard.

When he didn't reply I asked harder as he flinched at my tone.

"A-at his l-legal bu-business," he mumbled.

"See that wasn't so hard to do was it?" I questioned sarcastically.

I went to his legal business that was one floor above and when I saw the manager's office I barged into it.

When I opened the door I found a shocked secretary when I asked her where Antonio was she pointed at a meeting door.

"Mr. Antonio is in a meeting room right now. He won't be done for the next hour."

"Well I can't wait for an hour are you sure that he won't be done soon?"

She looked at me up and down and she said " Well as I said he is busy and he doesn't have any appointments today and sure enough you aren't that important. If I didn't know him, I would assume he was your boyfriend but Mr. Antonio doesn't do boyfriend and girlfriend so I am assuming you are just some gold digger. Don't forget to close the door behind you." And by that, she returned to her papers.

"Listen her..," I was rudely cut off

"You are fired miss Jackson and I don't want you near my property ever again," Mr rude told her

"But Mr. Antonio, this bitch right here was cursing at me and telling me how she is going to waste every single pound you own so I think that I was just defending you you should thank me instead of firing me," did she really said that.

Omg, he better says something, or I'm going to rip out every single hair extension she has in her ugly hair of hers.

He of course didn't hesitate, he just told her that he didn't repeat his word twice and she better watch her mouth or else he would kill every single person in her family. It's a bit overdramatic if you asked me.  And by that, she left

"Dad, she is lying I didn't do anything that she said. You have to believe me," I continued rambling until he cut me off with a hug.

"I know I saw everything in the CCTV camera which bring us to this. WHERE THE HELL DID U LEARN TO FIGHT LIKE THAT?"

Hey guys. Long time no see. The last update was a few months ago because I had a major writing block and I'm an IG student so we have some daily exams so yeah.

What was your thought on this chapter?

Will she tell him the truth or lie?

Also, I am thinking of making Antonio's reaction to the camera footage (when she is fighting) and of course the whole chapter. What do you prefer?

Also when I reach 70k there would be 2 updates that week

Umm so we officially hit 70k!!!!!! That's awesome. Also a promise is a promise so stay tuned for a double update ;)