Chapter 12

Annabelle's POV
"Come in guys, take a seat," someone said. (If you know you know;)

Ughh do they have to wake me up from my beauty sleep?

Knock knock

"Coming," I said.

When I opened I found Antonio (yes I called him that in my mind from the day he kicked me out and I won't say dad till he deserves it)

"Yes?" I asked.

"Umm it's dinner time and jack and his son are downstairs. Also, could you change your PJs? That would be good and I uh I understand if you won't but I-" he continued rumbling.

"OK," I shut him up.

He muttered a quick thanks and hurried back downstairs.

Men I scoffed.

I was wearing my pajama shorts and some random tank top. I quickly changed into my favorite pair of sweatpants and some random tank top I had.

After I was satisfied with my looks, I went downstairs to find a very hot boy. With the most gorgeous blue eyes and soft black hair that I just want to run my fingers into.

Suddenly, I felt "Ana... Ana are you ok?"

Someone knocked me out of my thoughts.

I looked around and found myself staring at him and he was staring at me back!

"Umm I-was just hey guys I'm Annabelle," I tried changing the subject, and lucky for me it worked.

"Hey Annabelle I'm jack your father's best friend technically his only friend," he muttered the last part earning a glare from Antonio "As I was saying, I'm your father's friend and this is my son Xavier." He continued while his son was waving at me and I was waving back. Not talker I see

(I'm still working on names)

Dinner went smoothly just jack (he insisted to call him that) said a couple of jokes here and there while Antonio glared at him because he told the jokes about him

Many hours past and Xavier didn't look at me once except when they all talked to me which isn't quite often tbh.

The long night ended and actually, I had a lot of fun getting to know them.

"Hey Anna, can you come to the living room for a sec," and there goes my happy mood

I quickly hurried downstairs to see what does he wants.

"So I have made a list of all the rules you have to follow while you are in here and when you go to school there will be another set of rules. So rule nu-," he begins but I cut him.

"1. Answer verbally.
2. respect others
3. I have to come and sit with you at lunch
4. Don't disobey you
5. Don't go to the third floor but the fact that the house is a 2-floor mansion so don't go to the basement?
6. Inform someone before you go out and they either agree or not
Is that all?" A stated

"Uh y-yes I guess for now," he said shocked took all over his face.

"Let me ask you something, if I asked you what do you work at you'd say you have some business and you are the owner of some hotels?"

"That's true how do you know?" Again with the shocked face.

"Tell me one thing, are you in the mafia?"

Dan dan daaaaa. I'm so sorry for the long wait just started school and had ALOT of quizzes in the first month!! ANYWAY thank you guys so much for the 15.8K I can't believe it!!!!

I will try to update ASAP