Chapter 10

Anna's POV

I'm cold, hungry, thirsty, tired, and covered with dirt.

I hope someone comes to my rescue because I can't stay like this any longer. Suddenly I saw black dots and before I know it my vision turned black.

Antonio's POV

Where is she? Where is my daughter? From the moment I heard that she is my daughter, I searched for her everywhere, but I couldn't find her. She said that she doesn't have anyone to go to so she's probably wandering in the street all alone. Hungry? I don't think so but there is a possibility.

I went to the child service, clubs, and many others places, and it was always the same. No Annabelle.

I have been in the street for 8 hours now. I told most of the security, the ones who weren't on duty to go search for her but till now no update.

I stopped at the market to get some coffee but what I saw next was shocking. It was Anna passed out on the street with a pale face I quickly checked her breath and thank god she was breathing but it was very faint. I quickly dialed 911 asking for an ambulance. Where are the people don't they realize that there is someone passed and on the verge of dying!

Before I know it, there was a siren and I saw an ambulance, I waved at them to stop and they did. The paramedics quickly came and put her lifeless body on a stretcher.

Anna's POV

I feel someone's hand on mine. "Please don't leave me. I'm so sorry, this is all my fault. If I haven't kicked you out you would've been healthy but now you are in a coma," a familiar voice said. Who is in a coma? Is it me?

I tried my best to open my eyes but it was so heavy so I tried to move a finger, after a lot of time it worked, I guess. "Doctor, doctor she moved her finger. Thank god." wait is that Antonio?

"If you can hear me move a finger," some doctor said. I tried my best and it worked.

I tried opening my eyes and it did but I close it shut because the light was so much. Someone must have noticed because they dimmed the light.

"Water," I said my voice came out weakly. Someone managed to hear what I've said and bought me a cup of water.

"Sweetie, can I ask you some questions?" The doctor said. I nodded my head.

"Do you know this young man in here?"

"Yes, he is Antonio," I replied.

"Good, very good. Do you remember what happened?"

"No, not really. I was so hungry that is the last thing I remember."

"So you passed out from the lack of food and nutrition. You see this IV in here." I nodded "These are the tubes responsible to provide you for all the nutrition you need," explained the doctor.

After the doctor did some tests on me they finally let me go home. Home. The word that I became unfamiliar with.

"Umm can you come with me?" Asked Antonio.

"Umm yeaaah suuure," I replied.

After I returned home and ate, Antonio came and said, "We need to talk."

A/N: thank u guys so much for 1k reads. IM FREAKING OUT. Hope you liked this chapter :)