Chapter 9

Anna's POV
What do I do now? Where shall I go? I had no one to go to. I don't have enough money to stay at a hotel. I ran and ran until I found myself in a market. I decided to stay the night on a bench there because it's getting late and tomorrow is a long day.

I woke up the next morning because of the loud noises. It took me a moment to recall all the events of yesterday. I'm all alone. I have no one. I'm going to live on the streets. At the end of that, I found myself breaking down and fully sobbing.

I went for a walk searching for a place to eat breakfast. After about 10 minutes I found a decent place, not too good and not too bad either. I ate some scrambled eggs and drank a glass of milk. I left a 5 dollars bill and left. So now I don't have much money to keep me alive for 2 days. A miracle is the only hope I have now.

Meanwhile at Antonio's

Yesterday, I didn't get any sleep at all. She was on my mind all
night. She is so much like me, not in her attitude but her appearance. But I guess it was all just a game to steal my money. But is that what people really do to get money?

Anyway, today I got up at 5 am and went to the gym (in the house) to get my mind off things.

I finished at 6.30 and then when to take a shower and got dressed to go to work.

At work, my mind couldn't stop thinking about her 'Where is she?'- 'Is she surviving?' it was Ongoing in an endless cycle of these thoughts. But something in my mind kept telling me not to fool myself and fall for these lies.

After work, I went straight home and took a nap.

I woke up to my annoying phone ringing. I accepted the call.

A: Antonio / u: unknown caller
Third-person POV

U: Hello is this Mr. Grayson?
A: yes, how can I help you?
U: This is the hospital, you wanted to check if miss Annabelle Claire is your biological daughter if I wasn't mistaken.

Antonio started to get irritated because the only thing he wanted to take his mind off of was the only thing that couldn't stop chasing him.

A: Yes. But yesterday someone called me and told me she isn't my daughter so what do you want now?
U: There was some trouble in the system so your sample was mixed with someone else's but we took care of the problem. I called to inform you that Miss Annabelle Claire is indeed your daughter. We are very sorry for the mixup. Have a wonderful day sir.

She hung up without giving a chance to Antonio to respond. Leaving him in his thoughts until the maids called him for lunch

Anna's POV

Someone stole my money! Now I'm left hungry and sitting on the bench freezing to death. I never thought I'd ever be in this situation. I slept while shivering, hoping for a miracle to happen.

A/N: hey guys I haven't updated in a bit I'm sorry but anyway did u take the summer vacation?

Hope u liked this chapter if u did vote on this chapter and leave your opinion xx