Chapter 7

Annabelle's POV
I was so happy when the maid said that I was his relative and when I looked at my dad I saw hope in his eyes but it was soon replaced with a blank face and no emotion.

*after dinner*

I was bloated and can't even put a thing in my mouth without feeling like puking. I was sitting in the living room on my own, my father and his best friend had some work. I scrolled through Netflix until my eyes stopped on TVD. My favorite show EVER.

Antonio's POV

I was hiding upstairs watching her scrolling through Netflix and suddenly her eyes glow. I looked at the TV and saw TVD . This girl has really good taste.

Now is my plan.

I went to sit next to her on the couch. I sat very close to her. She looked at me then moved a little and I repeated it and she repeated it.  " I'm sorry sir but can you please don't come near me cause I hate when people touch me anywhere,"  she said getting angry and gritted her teeth while shouting some words.

I made a mental note: 1- hate when people touched her tick ✅

Then I went and snatched the remote control from her hand and changed the show into grey's anatomy, my worst show (A/N not really)

After 5 minutes of watching silently and losing hope that she is my daughter. I was getting sad but why should I. Not being my daughter means kicking her out and less responsibility. But still, there is some kind of guilt IDK why.

She suddenly burst, "FIRSTLY YOU SIT NEAR TO ME WHEN THERE ARE MORE THAN ENOUGH SPACE AND NOW YOU HAVE CHANGED WHAT I'VE BEEN WATCHING TO SOME STUPID SERIES WITHOUT EVEN TELLING ME." She closed her eyes and sighed, then continued, "Look, sir, from the moment, I have stepped afoot in this house, I've been humiliated and I didn't say a word. Even though if you have paid a little attention to me you would have known that I have trouble controlling my anger so just please leave me alone. If you don't believe that I'm your daughter then simply tell me to pack my things and go. I'm sorry, excuse me." With that, she ran to her room leaving me shocked in my place.

I made some other notes:
2- anger issues ✅
3- she looks like me when she is angry ✅
4-I have to take a DNA test ‼️

I decided to go talk to her tomorrow and leave her by herself to calm down today

Annabelle's POV

It was the worst day ever, I thought me and my dad would have a nice time bonding together or something but I guess not.

I began sobbing on my bed 'why mom why don't you ever choose men wisely. Why?? I thought.

Flashback

Today was a normal day, I woke up, prepared breakfast making sure my stepdad isn't woken up yet then carried my bag and ran to school.

Now was the last class but the English teacher won't let us leave for another 10 minutes.

After she finally dismissed us, I ran home knowing if I won't be there in 5 minutes I would get another round of beating.

After I reached home I looked at my watch and I was late by 2 MINUTES. Ok, I'm officially dead.

After a long half an hour of flying objects, slaps, punches, and curses I started to get dizzy and the next second everything went blank.

I opened my eyes but quickly closed them again after a couple of minutes I opened them but slowly adjusting them to the light. I looked around and saw a white wall then I looked beside me and saw mom sleeping next to me on a chair that doesn't look comfortable at all. And then I realized what happened, my mom probably went home after work and saw me unconscious. She probably freaked out because she doesn't know what her husband does to me.

I waited a couple of minutes debating whether to wake her up or let her sleep. Finally, I chose to wake her up to let her take a rest on the bed or make her go home or something.

I slowly shake her a little till her eyes opened. Once she saw me she quickly hugged me while crying. I tried to speak but no voice was out. She probably noticed that and quickly grabbed a cup of water.

After a few minutes I asked her what happened she said, " I was at work until the neighbors called me and told me that something is wrong cause they heard a voice of a girl screaming coming from my house, I totally freaked out and went home. There I saw you lying on the ground on a pool of blood. I already called 911 on the way so they come to rescue you and they rushed you to the OR to make surgery and you haven't woken up since they told me that you are in a coma and to not get my hopes up and it's been a week!" She said and at the end, she was sobbing hard.

I got up to confront her. I whispered some calming words in her ears. After a few minutes she finally calmed down.

A few minutes later, a nurse came to check on me and told me that I have some severe cuts, 2 broken ribs, and bruises. She also said that my mom already made a report against my stepfather and we are ready to leave when I'm ready.

So I got up and wore the clothes that my mom already brought from home. After a long painful walk to the outside of the hospital, we finally reached the car.

My mom told me that she got a divorce while I was in the hospital and to say that I'm relieved will be underrated.

End of flashback

(A/N: HEY GUYS!! Today was the last day of school (well technically) so that means that I would be updating often!!
This was the longest chapter I've ever written!! Hope u like it. Don't forget to vote and comment ur opinion xx)