chapter 28

Warning~ SEX ~ LOVE YOU!!\

My fist flew through the air and smashed into Liam’s mouth. His lip split and to say he was shocked was an understatement. I told him not to go easy on me but for the last ten minutes or so he hasn’t been trying to fight at all. I finally got sick of it and smashed my fist in his face.

“Don’t go easy on me damnit! Fight!” I snarled.

“How do I know you won’t hate me for this later? That because I am doing this you won’t accept me.” Liam growled at me upset.

I sighed and walked over to him. I kissed his busted lip and nibbled on his neck.  I leaned in and whispered in his ear. “You can mark me tonight love. I accept you as my mate.”

He pulled me into his arms and kissed me deeply. I still have my doubts but I want my family together more. Scott deserves to have us together. I love Liam so much. My hands went into his hair and I jumped up on him. My legs wrapped his waist and I moaned. His hands traveled down my back and gripped my ass.  I hear Scott go ewwww and I laughed against Liam mouth.

I jumped down from him and smiled at Scott. “Sorry. We tend to get carried away. What are you doing love?”

“I am hungry I want Liam to cook chicken fingers.” He hugged me. I laughed and we went inside. Liam started cooking while I sat with Scott.

“Why did you hit Liam? That wasn’t nice.” Scott frowned at me.

“We were training Scotty I was supposed to hit him.” I smiled at him.

“I was surprised when he did hit me. I usually do the hitting.” Liam smirked.

“I know I have felt it before remember?” I rolled my eyes at him and noticed him wincing at the memory. I walked over to him and kissed him. “I love you.”

“I love you to. Now move so I can cook.” He grinned at me.

I went and sat back down. Scott jumped into my lap and Ax walked in.

“Why aren’t you training?” he asked me.

“Scott was hungry so we are going to do it after lunch. You slave driver.” I rolled my eyes.

Ax set Scott down and dragged me outside. I sighed. I knew he was going to do this. Every day since they found me was train train train. I know he wants me to be ready for the fight against my dad.

His fist flew towards my face in a flash but I quickly dodged it and kicked his legs out from under him. He landed on his back but quickly flipped over and rushed at me. I moved out of the way quickly and hit his back. He burst into his wolf and lunged at me.

I smacked his muzzle away from me and shifted in midair lunging back at him. I hit his midsection and knocked him for a loop. I swiped my paw at his face and quickly pinned him down my teeth on his throat.

I backed away as I heard clapping. Liam and Scott where sitting by the house. Scott was munching on the food and Liam was clapping.

“Baby that was amazing! I have never seen someone take him down before! Well besides me. Shift back.” He grinned down at me.

I shifted and threw on the pants he handed me. Liam was staring at my chest and arms. I stepped behind Ax so he wouldn’t see them anymore. I hate the scars on me. I’ve done some of them but it is mostly from my pack.

“Baby don’t hide from me. I don’t care about the scars. I love you and think you look amazing.” Liam told me sadly.

I growled and walked past him. I don’t look amazing. Who doesn’t care about the scars? I slammed into the room to grab a long sleeve shirt. I hear the door shut softly behind me.

“Get out! I don’t want you to see!”I whimper.

His arms wrapped around me and kissed the back of my neck His fingers trailing down my chest and abs.  “I know you hate them Milo. I am sorry that it happened to you but I do think you are amazing. To me these show me how strong you are. I love you so much.”

He turned me around and kissed me. My brain went fuzzy as he kissed me and as his hand trailed down into my pants. I gasped as he cupped me stroking me softly. He pushed me gently and my back hit the bed. His mouth kissed my neck and trailed down my neck. His mouth hovered over the spot where he would mark me and his mouth hovering over me while he is stroking me made me moan out. He licked my neck and traveled down teasing me all the way down kissing each scar. His mouth teasing my hips licking and biting all while he is playing with me making me moan out in pleasure. My brain is fuzzy with passion and confusion. I thought it wasn’t going to be like this. Wasn’t he supposed to just flip me over and have a go?

He tugged my pants off all the way and I tensed for just a second. His mouth enclosed over me and I bucked up and gasped. He continued to tease me with his tongue and mouth making this pleasure so torturous slow.

“Liam! Please!” I gasped out. I don’t know what I am even begging for.

He started going faster and my eyes rolled into the back of my head. My hands are in his hair and I am moaning loudly. Something was building up inside me and taking over my whole body I started panting more and moaning. It feels so good I feel like I am going to burst. This pleasure seems to be begging to burst and I let it. I shake as the pleasure seems to burst out of me and I sigh out. Liam crawls up over me and kisses my mouth. I can see the love in his eyes as I start to cry.

“Milo? Baby? What is wrong? I thought you were ok with it love I would have stopped if you wanted me to!” He started rambling on with concern.

“Shhh.” I kiss him gently. “I didn’t know that it could be so amazing. I thought you were just going to fuck me and not do anything like that to me. I thought that was how it was. You just showed me how much you loved me baby. I love you so much. Thank you.” I cried into his chest.

“Oh baby. I love you so much. I am so sorry you thought that. I am glad I showed you how it could be. I will never hurt you.” He kissed me softly.

“Mark me. Baby do it now in this moment please!” I begged looking into his eyes.

“I would love to baby.” He whispered out and kissed me.

His mouth trailed down to my neck and he licked it making me moan. His teeth set onto my skin and bit down. I bucked against him moaning his name out. He licked his mark and held me close. My mouth was over his neck and I bit him. He gasped and moaned in surprised.

“We are each other’s forever Liam. I love you.” I whispered into his chest resting in his arms.

This moment is the perfect moment I never thought I would have.