Chapter 14

"Now! We will show you where you will stay!" Ax grinned at me excited.

They both were super excited to show me. They led me outside and were walking. As we past the pack house I started to panic. Where they going to do what my father did? Are they going to lock me in a shed? Rex noticed my distress and hugged me. He calmed me down and we continued to walk with my hands in theirs. We were at the back of the house and there is a little cottage attached with a hallway to the pack house there. It was small only one story but it was bigger than anything I have ever stayed in.

"The hallway connects to the pack kitchen. You have one of your own though. We figured you might not be around a lot of people right now all the time so we fixed this up for you. You have 2 bathrooms. One is connected to your bedroom and one is in the living room area." Rex explained as he opened the door.

It was prefect. Pine cabinets with an island to cook on in the kitchen and a little breakfast nook with huge windows to let in the light in the kitchen. It had all new appliances in there that was stainless steel. The living room was right after the kitchen and it had a peaceful ocean feel to it. It had soft blue walls with paintings here and there. The couches matched the walls and looked soft and comfy. There was a huge flat screen tv on the wall. They had all sorts of dvds for me to watch there to.

They led me to my room. My bed was huge and in the center of the room. I actually had furniture in there a dresser and a night stand. It was simple but i loved it. The walls where emerald green just like my eyes. It was prefect.

"This is the nicest thing I have had done for me. Thank you so much. I love everything about this! I cant believe you did this for me!" I said shocked with tears in my eyes.

"Its not a problem at all we are glad to do it." Rex grinned at me.

Ax and Rex looked at each other silently talking between each other. Rex slightly nodded his head. Ax grinned and stood in front of me.

He cupped my chin in his hand and tilted my head up. I looked at him curiously. His lips crashed down on mine making me moan out as he pulled me against him. He made the kiss deeper and our tongues dueled for domanice in my mouth. All of a sudden I feel the bed on my back and I dive my hands in his hair pulling him closer moaning. He nipped at my bottom lip making me gasp in pleasure. His lips traveled down my face to my neck and he started to nibble up and down it. I bucked up against him moaning in pleasure. Ax gets off me and smirks down at me while im laying in bed breathing heavy. Rex is standing in the corner of the room laughing.

What the fuck just happened?