15

I stand up furious with Ax.

"What the fucking hell! YOUR MATE IS RIGHT THERE! Why the FUCK did you kiss me!" I yelled at him.

Ax smirked at me. "Oh dont act like you didnt enjoy it."

I growl out at him when I feel Rex standing by my side. I looked down at him guilty and he playfully pushed me onto the bed. He wasnt acting mad or upset with me so I look at him confused.

Rex grinned and straddled my lap and kissed me softly. He gently nibbled on my lips asking for entrance which I gladly gave him. He made the kiss deeper and his hands where in my hair. His kiss was much different than Axs. Axs with a rough passionate kiss and all about domaniance. While Rexs kiss was gentle and loving. It was more give and take than control.

I moaned out kissing him and my hands gripped his hips. Rex started grinding against me making me harder than I already was. I moaned out in pleasure and attacked Rexs neck kissing up and down it while I flipped us over. I am laying on top of him kissing him again making him moan out and buck against me. Ax gently lifted me off him and made me stand. I stumble back confused and horny as hell. I hit the wall and crumple down. I hugg my knees to me and bury my face in my hands as I start to shake. Rex and Ax came and sat on either side of me.

"I know that was confusing as hell for you but you needed it. You and your wolf need to be shown love and affection with out anything bad happening to you." Rex said comforting.

"Rex and I had talked about doing this while you were knocked out. Strangely We arent jealous when the other kisses you. We both feel a connectionto you and we dont want to risk you being hurt by someone else. emotionally." Ax hugged me.

Rex laughed and teased Ax."As long as Its only kissing we do. Apparently Ax got jealous when he thought more was going to happen."

Ax blushed and looked away. I smile a little but drop it.

"I feel like I am cheating on my mate." I whisper out brokenly.

Rex held me close. "He rejected you so Its not cheating Milo. OK? Dont feel bad. We are going to make you so great he will regret rejecting you!"

Ax looked at me curiously. "Who is your mate anyways?"

I shook my head at them. "Im not ready to talk about it."

Rex jumped up. "Well lets go do something fun! Lets meet the Beta of our pack and go swimming or something."

Ax stood and helped me up. We walked down the hallway into the pack house kitchen. There was a tiny girl in there who looked like a pixie. I gasp in surprise.

"You have a PIXIE! Awesome!"

They start laughing at me and Ax shakes his head. "She isnt a pixie! That is her name though. She is my beta."

I blush and look down. "Sorry" I mumble out.

She hugged me tight. "OMG He is so adorable! Can I keep him??"

I looked at Rex and Ax for help. Rex gently dragged me away from her and shook his head.

"Run" His whispered laughing.

We both took of running for the front door giggling as Ax held Pixie in the kitchen yelling. "RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!"

I run and yank open the front door and run straight into someone coming to walk in. I stumble back and look up to see someone standing in the doorway.

I whimper out and run back into the pack kitchen and bolt into my house locking all the doors crying.