chapter 8

Hours later I sigh against his chest. "I have to go home."

He kissed my head. "I'll walk you."

 I shake my head quickly. "You can't! None can know! It will just worse for me."

 He sighed and let me up.I kissed him softly and smiled. I never thought I would have this. I walk out before he changes his mind about me leaving. I can't help but grin on my way home. Even my wolf is happy and not making rude comments. As I walk into my territory I tense up. I can see every one watching me. I start to shake as I walk to the pack house. I go to walk around it to the shed when I'm thrown to the ground. The pack surrounds me and my father.

He sneers at me. "Where have you been?" I shake but stay on the ground. "The ttthe woods." I stutter out. He hits me in the face. "I see that you have changed." He smiles evilly and rips my throat. I won't die from it but he gets what he wants. Submission.

That's not enough for him. He has to hurt me more. He starts hitting me over and over. He kicks and flings me. My wolf is begging me to attack him back. To stand up for myself but I don't do anything but take it. When he is done they just leave me there like I'm nothing. My wolf is quite with disgust. I barley can make it to the shed with all the pain.

It still shocks me that all of our pack members know what goes on with my father and I and they don’t do anything about it. They don’t try to help or stand up for me. I am worthless to them.

I don't make it to school the next day. They locked me in the shed. The beatings and everything was constant. Hits and kicks all over my body. Knifes shoved into my skin.  I begged them to stop. Slade was constantly on my mind. Would he want me after this? Would anyone want someone so broken? Was he wondering where I was? Hopefully he wont come looking for me.

Saturday I could finally move and the shed was unlocked. I ran to Slade’s pack house. I had to see him. I knew if I was gone any longer Slade would come to find me.  I ran in without thinking and was thrown against a wall. A growl came from the guy holding me by my throat. They guy had dirty blonde hair and greenish blue eyes.

"What the hell do you think your doing just running in here?" He snarled out.

 I whimper. "I'm here to see Slade"

The guy uppercuts my stomach and I scream out. My vision going blurry from pain I am in.  

"You’re not going to see him or spy on us” He snapped out.

He throws me against the other wall and I crumple to the floor wheezing in pain. He starts to come attack me again and I curl up trying not to black out from the pain as someone attacks the guy.

I hear growling and screaming. I can't make out any sentences. I just catch some words. The pain is taking over and I am fading in and out.. " He ..MY.. Mate....OH ...SORRY....thought..He..attack...you…spy.."

Two voices are talking. I cant figure out who is who. I whimper again and grab their attention. A figure is beside me and I curl up whimpering.

 "Don't hurt me anymore.." I beg

"Oh baby...What did they do to you?"

My brain finally registers that it is Slade. I throw myself into his arms. I just want to feel safe. I cling to him shaking as I feel eyes on me.

"Don't let them hurt me. Please! Please! I don't want it to happen again." I whimper into his neck.

 Slade picks me up and carries me off. I see all different faces as he walks. They look at me with pity and concern. It confuses me that they care about me and they don’t even know me. I feel like I am going to pass out any moment. I see Jacob face in the crowd and fear consumes me and I black out.