Chapter 7

Recap:
Chris then turned to the blonde girl next to him and introduced her to us.

"Oh by the way,this is Amelia,my wife."

Wait.Did he just say wife?!?
_____________________

Chapter 7:

My heart almost skipped a beat,my hands turned sweaty as I stared wide-eyed at the girl standing next to Chris,she grinned at us,flashing her beautiful pearly white smile.

"Mia,this is Evelyn Thomas,my very dear old friend and her boyfriend Ryan McCartney."

Very dear old friend.... That's all I was to him now.

"Oh you're Evelyn! Chris has told me so much about you! It's so good to meet you finally.Come here,give me a hug!" Amelia said as she hugged me tight.

I hugged her back with a heavy heart and she shook hands with Ryan.God,smiling like that continuously must really hurt a lot.

"It's good to meet you too."I replied.

"Well,it's getting late now.But you guys must come over one day."

"Definitely and now that we'll be moving here,it'll be easier."Chris said.

What? Chris was moving back to LA?

"I know! We're so excited.I'm a NY girl,so it's going to be so cool to be here in LA." Amelia said.

"You know what,why don't we all meet up tomorrow for dinner?Our place tomorrow at 7."Ryan invited Chris and Amelia.

I hesitated and gave a small smile. I can't believe Ryan was doing this.What was wrong with him?

"That would be wonderful."Chris said.

"Great then,see you both tomorrow.Goodnight."

We all wished each other good night and drove back home.

As soon as I arrived I threw my clutch on the sofa and took off my heels in anger and let out a small frustrated scream.

"What is wrong with you Ryan? Why did you invite them over?!?" I asked,taking off my jewelry.

"Hey hey babe chill! It only seemed appropriate I mean,they just moved here and probably know nobody and even if they do,our companies are collaborating and it only seemed fair."

"What? Your companies are collaborating.Do you not know that you're suppose to keep business purely professional?!"

I started removing my dress and Ryan helped me unzip.

"Babe...I'm sorry.I Didn't know you'd feel bad I mean,I taught you guys were close friends."

"Yeah,closer than you think!" I said sarcastically. I moved away from Ryan as I was now in my lacy lingerie.

"You don't know how sexy you look when you're angry." Ryan said seductively,removing his tie and unbuttoning his shirt.

"No.Do not even think about it."I said as Ryan approached closer.

He grabbed my legs and picked me up,wrapping them around himself.He squeezed my butt and kissed me,forcing me to shut up as I kissed him back.

He placed small kisses all over my neck and breasts and removed my bra,kissing me all over.

"You don't know how badly I wanted to fuck you in that blue dress. You looked so sexy."Ryan murmured making me moan.

The truth is,the only thing I could really think of in that moment was Christopher and his wife.