Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Throwback to 2006

Chris unlocked the bathroom door and we both entered,our bodies radiating the heat to each other.I could feel his chest against mine and I'm sure he could feel my heart beating fast.His hands were roaming all over my body,struggling to find the hem of my shirt.I skillfully opened his buttons and he pushed me against the wall of the bathroom stall.

"Mmmm baby you taste so good"Chris murmured as are lips smashed against each other's with an urgency. His lips were so soft,so warm.I kissed him back with the sane momentum.His tongue entered my mouth and it was like a dance between our tongues.Both trying to dominate the other.

I removed his shirt and he placed soft kisses on the side of my neck and I moaned.It felt so good.My libido was on fire and I needed him desperately.

He removed my shirt and slowly,with his teeth he pulled my straps down and removed my bra.I was ready for him,and he could tell.

"Shit,I can't believe we're doing this." Chris said.

"Its on my bucket list" I giggled as he drove me to the heights of ecstasy.I was close to letting go,but I wanted him inside of me.

I undid the buckle of his belt and pushed his jeans and boxers down.He was so ready.

Before I knew it,he entered slowly making sure I was stable and then,we both let go

"Oh baby.That was good."Chris said as he kissed me again.

I smirked and got dressed watching him dress up as well.

I placed my hands on his chest and smiled.

"Hmm well,theres so much more to do,but such little time" I sighed.

"We can figure this out.We can meet on holidays and we'll Skype everyday and you can do your little show for me." He said seductively.

I chuckled. "You know its not that easy right?Once we go our own ways,we'll probably forget each other.You'll probably be doing some other chick anyways." I said.

We exited the stall making sure nobody saw us and went back to our seats. I was flushed,my skin was glowing.I fixed my hair and quickly tied them up.

He sighed.

"Eve.I know it'll be hard but the least we can do is try.We've been together since 4 years.Do you really want to let this all go?"

I looked down and shook my head.

"Of course I want us to be together,but I'm just not getting my expectations high.No expectations,no disappointments" I replied and shrugged.

He smirked.

"Thats a good way to look at it I guess.So what now?" He asked.

"We live life to the fullest." I replied.

                                                                                           ****

And we did live life to the fullest.We made sure we spent as much time as possible together during those 3 weeks that were left for high school.We even went to prom together,though neither of us was truly interested in it.I had the time of my life.

I loved Christopher so much and I believed that we'd be together for a long time.But the truth is,life isn't this easy.We had to go our separate ways.He was going to college all the way in the East Coast,while I was staying at the West Coast,attending UCLA.

On graduation day we skipped all the parties and instead spent all our time with each other,truly savouring each moment together.

Chris roamed his hands all over me,placing soft kisses all over.I sighed.As much as I wanted to enjoy the slow rhythm I knew we were running out of time.

I grabbed his face and smashed my lips against his,kissing him with all I had.My lips were rough against his and I could feel his trying to match my rhythm.I clenched my eyes shut and savored the taste of his mouth.I was going to miss him so much.

We both stopped as we felt breathless. He pressed his forehead against mine.We were both panting and his eyes were dark.

I stared into them,and then I knew it was the right moment.

"Chris..I love you so much" I said slowly.

Chris stared at me a little perplexed.

"Me too babe"

He went back to kissing me but I stopped him by pulling away.

"No Chris.This isn't going to work out.We're going to be on the opposite sides of the country snd you know that keeping contact is hard.Especially long distance relationships.No physical contact,no regular dates...We're going to be so busy with each others lives.." I hesitated to say the next part.My voice almost choked as I felt my vision clouding up.

"Don't do this Eve."Chris pleaded.

My voice was breaking down.

"I have too.I'm sorry.I love you so much." I said.

I kissed him hard and gave him a small smile.

"You know this is best for us"

Chris just kept looking at me like he couldn't believe what I had just done.His eyes were searching for an answer but I didn't want him to know of my weakness.I had to do this for both of us.

He finally nodded after giving up.He knew this was my final decision. He sighed and I stood up.

"Take care Christopher Barnes.Who knows? We might meet again." I said giving him by best smile.

I felt super emotional but I had to control my emotions.

"Take care of yourself Eve."

Those were his last words. After graduation,I started college at UCLA and he got engrossed in his studies.We hardly ever spoke.And just like that, we drifted apart.No longer together.