Do you love me?

It had been like they were perfectly in sync as both their orgasms came simultaneously. And he hadn't disappointed in the 'fill her up' department. Not that she had any idea how much ejaculate there should've been, as she had never experienced it before. Still, it felt like a lot.

It hadn't been unpleasant. She sort of liked the feeling, but it had been quite messy. As he had withdrawn from her and pulled her close once more, it had jostled some of it out of her, leaving her thighs feeling moist and sticky. Of course, some of that was also her virginal blood.

Then he said the words she couldn't actually believe... he loved her? He didn't even know her, but she felt an unbelievable closeness to him. "I love you, too..." she replied quietly, knowing damn well she had no idea if this was 'love' or not. It was most likely an emotional response to orgasm, but maybe that was what love was.

There was something about the post-coital closeness that just filled her with more of that bubbling-over emotion. She felt a tear slip out of her eye, unwelcomed, and she quickly brushed it away. Still catching her breath, she whispered, "it really was quite amazing... I've never... experienced something like that before..."

Another tear slipped down her cheek, and she tried to wipe it too before he noticed. He'd think she was insane! Crying because they'd made love! However, it had stirred up so much inside of her she couldn't put into words, and it was certainly the closest thing to love she'd ever experienced. She just wanted to climb inside him, in his warmth and protection, and stay there.

His job was done for now. In their embrace, he let his face drop to the stoney neutral that reflected how he now felt. He had filled her with his seed and hopefully that was all it took. Otherwise it would be night after night of the same until they discovered she was with child.

He felt a fool for saying that he loved her, but at the moment, it felt right, as if that was what he needed to say. From his readings and experiences, girls often liked to have things like love brought up after intercourse. It made the act seem personal and reassured them that giving their virtue was the correct decision. Her repeating back of the statement sounded unsure, but that did not phase him. The more she said to herself she loved him, the more it would become a reality. A self actualising prophecy.

He could hear her getting emotional in the embrace and stroked her back comfortingly. Marcello almost felt bad for what had to come next, but now that there was a chance she was with child, he could take no further risks. He leaned back and tilted her head to face him before locking eyes and compelling her. "You will not run from me Natalia, no matter what you learn or hear about me or my family, you will not flee us." It was a simple precaution. If she had his child, he would have to explain the whole nature of what he was, and Natalia would not be allowed to escape. Even if she somehow found out before then, this ensured there would be no fleeing.

He broke the eye contact by leaning in for a kiss, a slow, passionate one. She would not remember what he had said, but should she try to leave, she would find herself unable to. He just hoped he had phrased it correctly enough that it didn't have any questionable side effects.

The room still had the lingering stench of the act they had performed, and there was plenty of physical evidence on the sheets of their exploits. There would be no question about their consummation, even if the cancellation of the bedding ceremony had begun certain rumours. The prince simply held her, as he did not need to sleep. The high from a fresh feed slowly edging off and his body and mind returning to a more level-headed state.

She slowly felt her body growing tired and drifted to sleep. Her eyes grew heavy, and safe in his arms, she let sleep claim her. Her dreams were a mixture of happy moments with her now husband, and a feeling that something was very, very wrong. She saw nothing out of the ordinary within the dream, but the feeling would come over her that something... something was wrong.