Chapter. 4 Introduction

Ana panicked not knowing where y/n went, she walked out of her house and started to search thats when after he passed a couple of boys talking she approached them.

Ana:"eh... Boys have you seen a woman like person walk through here with green hair and golden eyes?"

Boy:"yep we did, she asked as if we could accompany her back to the forest and we didn't"

Ana:"why is that?"

Boy:"well she maybe beautiful but we won't follow a person we don't know! And also she told us if someone would ask about her tell her or him this, I'll be back im just gonna walk around awhile."

Ana:"i see, thanks boys"

The boys then left as ana stood there.

Ana:"well he did say he'll be back...."

Ana then went back to her house to prepare to leave to go to the bakery.

Meanwhile y/n is walking the streets of kuoh, and people looked and starred at him as he walked.

He then noticed the different buildings and so he checked each building out, after doing so y/n reached the factory based area of kuoh where only factory buildings can be seen.he then approached a building but was stopped by guards.

Guard:"sorry miss but you can't go through here, only factory staff can."

Y/n:"oh! I see thanks, are you perhaps a guard of this place?"

Guard:"y-yes... I am"

Y/n then left and walked away, as he walked away he heard a sound of scratching so he followed it and was brought to an factory that looked abandoned.

As y/n opened the door he was immediately pulled inside by a tentacle looking monster, this was a stray devil but y/n did not know this and he fought it. As the monster laughed he did not notice y/n was floating and formed his right hand to a blade fused with lightning.

Y/n saw the pile of bodies beside the monster and was enraged such a creature existed.

And so y/n attacked, the monster shot one of its tentacles at y/n but he sliced it off earning a growl from the monster, immediately the chains of Heavens fired from the ground binding the monster from movement.

Y/n then sliced the monsters head off.

Y/n:"there, rest monster."

But the monster moved and smacked y/n sending him to a wall,the monster then moved and broke the chains of heaven afterall its a devil not a god,as the monster prepared all of its tentacles to impale y/n. Y/n placed his hand unto the grounds as the ground proceduced a++ weapons and bombarded the monster.

As last of the blades bombarded the monster, it fell to the ground limp and dead. As it starts to disappear and wither.

Y/n:"well that was easy..."

Then suddenly a bright red light is seen outside the factory, y/n felt feeling o leaving so he did. He flew bag to ana's home as fast as he could.

Timeskip...

As y/n flew back to ana, flew high enough so people wouldn't see him flying. Once he reached the house he went down and ana immediately approached him.

Ana:"and where have you been?!"

Y/n:"a-ana, s-sorry i was just walking around the city."

Ana then noticed his clothes was ripped.

Ana:"..."

Y/n:"..."

Ana:"why is your clothes ripped?"

Y/n:"oh that? I faced a weird looking creature and fought it.."

Ana:"what? How weird?"

Y/n then explained to ana what he fought ana was just confused and felt afraid of what y/n was fighting.

Ana:"was it an elder god? But if it was a god then chains wouldn't break"

Y/n:"i don't think it was, i didn't feel any divine from that beast it felt. More like..... Demonic"

Ana sweat dropped.

Y/n:"but don't worry I'll protect you ana and your daughter"

Ana:"really?"

Y/n:"yep, after all if what you say is true that i am enkidu from that movie you mentioned i must help people right?"

Ana:"r-right, but you don't have to force yourself y/n..."

Y/n:"don't worry im not forcing myself..."

Timeskip...

As days passsed y/n helped ana with her bakery, more people kept appearing for some odd reason and kept asking y/n for pictures.

Boy:"h-hey can i ask for a picture?"

Y/n:"e-eh? S-sure..."

Y/n on the otherhad just let them have their pictures as he worked, one day ana approached y/n.

Ana:"hey y/n, we should cut your hair."

Y/n:"no!!!!"

Y/n immediately flew away from ana and went to a corner.

Ana:"why not? Its your hair that keeps people from mistaking you for a girl!"

Y/n:"i still don't want to!"

Alice:"maybe just tie it?"

Y/n:"no! I like my hair flowing! I don't care what people think!"

Ana:"ok ok,sorry for asking that..."

Y/n then flew down, and sat.

Alice:"why don't you like your hair cut
y/n?"

Y/n:"well,it feels natural for me like this and it remind me of your mother's flowing hair."

Ana heard this and immediately blushed he turned around went to the kitchen.

Alice:"you just made mom embarrassed, heheheh~"

Y/n:"hmmm? What did i do?"

Alice:"don't worry about it!"

Alice then grabbed a brush and brushed y/n's hair,as y/n was being brushed by Alice he couldn't help but stare at ana who was at the kitched doing something. Ana felt y/n's eyes staring at her and so she blushed red as a tomato as she worked.

After alice finished brushing y/n's hair  alice went to ana.

Alice:"mom can y/n go to class tomorrow? I want him to be the one to escort me home"

Ana:"sure why not..."
______________________________________