Chapter. 7 The Nun And The Pervert.

As the day starts, y/n wakes up and heads straight to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for the two,as it seems y/n started to like cooking at morning but when he gets to the kitchen. Ana was already there.

Y/n:"oh! Ana you're awake, good morning!"

Ana:"good morning awell y/n, also there will be no work today.."

Y/n:"why?"

Ana:"i will be renovating the bakery to a cafe place, or more like a maid cafe eheheheh~"

As ana said this, y/n couldn't help but notice ana's mischievous smile.

Ana:"also im making the maid outfit you wear official attire!"

Y/n:"can't u have something new?"

Ana:"why? You like the maid out if right?"

Y/n:"no, I don't like it. Plus i think its the main reason why people think im a girl?"

Ana then suddenly looked sad.

Y/n:"but I'll wear it anyways"

Ana's smile returns.

Ana:"also i need you to deliver this for me if possible y/n?"

Y/n:"what is it?"

Ana:"its a box of pastries ordered by a student"

Y/n:"where do i bring it?"

Ana:"here take this.."

She said as she tossed me a paper containing the address.

Y/n then changed his attire.

Ana:"im really not used to seeing you manifest clothes out of knowhere, also nice you look cool actually

Ana:"im really not used to seeing you manifest clothes out of knowhere, also nice you look cool actually...."

Y/n:"thank you,I'll be off then."

As y/n reached outside and started walking, he then checked the address and immediately did not like the order not beacause of what the person ordered its beacause of the person that ordered.

Y/n:"seriously that boy? Issei..... Oh gosh i wished i checked the address before accepting the order. Well no pain no gain i guess...."

Y/n then went on and followed the address, as he narrowed the streets and was closing in to issei's home he noticed that issei wasn't home. So he breathed slowly. And delivered the order.

Y/n:" honestly why was i even sacred of him, was it because of hisnodd ways? I just really felt uncomfortable i guess"

He said as he walked away from the door, before going home y/n decided to go to the park first before home so he did.

As he reached the park he felt the presence of issei hyoudou the pervert and a girl dressed in nun attire.

Y/n:"hmmm odd, what's that Pervert doing to that nun?"

Immediately y/n blushed as he realized maybe issei was doing something inappropriate to her and so he immediately flew without thinking and landed beside them.

And he slapped himself as he saw issei was only helping the said nun girl, issei then slowly turned around and so y/n immediately tried to sprint but issei already noticed him.

Issei:"y/n oneechan!"

Y/n then stopped and turned around.

Y/n:"h-hey I-issei hyoudou..."

Issei then went ro hug y/n but he dodged it sending issei to the ground.

Issei:"ouch... I deserved that eheheh~ but i can't believe it i meet my woman from my harem!"

Y/n:"eh! Ehhhhh!"

???:"ehhmmm, excuse me?"

Issei and y/n faced the nun who spoke.

Issei:"sorry asia, this is y/n a girl friend of mine..."

Y/n:"..."

Asia:"eh! Are you sure she's a woman issei?"

Issei:"what do you mean?! She's a lady i mean she's super beautiful...."

Y/n:"you know she's right..."

Issei:"awh~ c'mon don't do that your just joking y/n"

Y/n:"seriously i have a d, issei hyoudou"

Issei:"r-really?"

He started to sweat drop, and so y/n confirmed it by letting issei feel the ROD. immediately issei fell to the ground crying.

As issei cried y/n walked pass him and talked to asia.

Y/n:"how did you know?"

Asia:"i felt it...."

Y/n:"ok... We'll just go with that, anyways how can i help you. You seem lost?"

Asia:"yes! I am in fact lost. I just asked issei where's a church here"

Issei then stood up from the ground with tears still in his eyes, y/n tried to wipe them.

Issei:"don't touch me! I still feel violated..."

Y/n:"why are you the one feeling violated?"

Issei:"don't question it! Also asia i can bring you there if you want"

Asia:"please?"

Y/n then left without saying anything.

Asia:"where did he go?"

Issei:"huuuu~ huuu~"

Issei felt really down,but asia tried her best to cheer him up.

As the two walked, asia's stomach grumbled.

Issei:"you haven't eaten asia?"

Asia:"y-yes"

Issei:"why don't you have a burger with me?"

Asia:"burger?"

Issei:"yes, follow me to the mall"

As issei and asia went the mall to grab their borger, they did not notice someone following them.

The two grabbed their Borgers and issei taught asia how to eat them as she did not know how,few minutes later they finished their borgers and kept talking abkut their experiences and past as they walked.

Few minutes later asia and issei reaches the church.

Asia:"i guess this is goodbye issei... This was really fun thank you"

Issei was feeling headaches by being near the church but he spoke.

Issei:"oh its ok, don't worry about it. But i do hope we can hang out again?"

Asia:"yes! I really enjoyed walking and talking with you i hope we do!"

Issei:"see you then next time asia."

Asia then said her goodbye's and issei aswell, then asia went in to he church as issei walked back to the academy.

???:"his still alive raynare"

Raynare:"that's impossible! But i stuck him with a spear of light and he died in front of me!"

???:"clearly you did not"

Raynare:"shit!.... It doesn't matter we already have her, get back here mittlet"

As the line cut, mittlet then flew insde the church.
______________________________________