Chapter. 8 Battle From The Forest.

As and explosion reaps through the forest, y/n immediately was seen running away from three beast.

Earlier this Saturday morning, y/n felt the presence of six monstrous creatures in the forest, so y/n decided to take it down, once y/n flied towards the beasts one of the beasts suddenly disappeared but y/n kept flying to where they were

Earlier this Saturday morning, y/n felt the presence of six monstrous creatures in the forest, so y/n decided to take it down, once y/n flied towards the beasts one of the beasts suddenly disappeared but y/n kept flying to where they were. As y/n landed two of the beast attacked and y/n killed them off easily, but the other three that was seen started to surround y/n so he decided to find a better position.

And thats what happend, y/n then made his stand at a open area and the three beasts approached and stopped infront of him. One of the beasts, the middle one attacked and tried to pounce on y/n. He dodged this first attack and the beast jumped again but this time y/n slid ont the ground created a blade with right hand and sliced the bottom part of the beast as it jumped, when the beast landed it was in half and then it died.

The two other beasts then surrounded y/n, one on the left and one on the right. Then both beast roared and charged.

Y/n binded the one on the left, and dodged the charging attack of the right beast. Immediately y/n closed the gap and punched the beast in it face making stumble, y/n then fired chains from the sky to its neck and decapitated it.

The left beast roared as it sees its ally die, then it broke the chains because it had no divinity y/n then flew to the sky and the beast stopped knowing it couldn't reach him. Y/n then charged down and axe kicked the beasts head effectively killing it.

As y/n stood atop of the beast carcass he breathed slowly.

Y/n:"they maybe beast but they seem to be coordinating well..."

Suddenly a black beam reaps through where y/n was standing, buy he managed to dodge in time.

The one who fired the beam showed itself it was also the same beast but this one was bigger and had to tails and a horn.

Y/n:"you must be their pack leader?"

Beast:"ROAR!"

The monster roared at y/n, he couldn't understand what they were speaking so he knew they weren't normal animals. The beast then charged in and raised its right hand to smash y/n
Down but he dodged it, y/n then formed a blade with his right and swung it to slice of the right arm of the beast but then the skin from it arm hardened and deflected y/n's attack then the beast smacked y/n with its left arm and sending him to a bunch of trees.

As y/n stopped he immediately kneeled and held the ground.