Chapter. 14 Shity Chapter

As a bright ray of light is shown unto y/n's closed eyes, he opened them and was suprised to see. Sandstone based structures.

Y/n:"eh? Where am i?"

???:"it seems you've awakened.."

Y/n turns his head around and sees enkidu.

Y/n:"e-enkidu? Is that really you?"

He giggled and lent his hand,y/n took it and stood up.

Enkidu:"it is me, also your dead..."

Y/n:"eh? Really?!"

Enkidu:"you died beacause of you using our noble phantasm."

Y/n:"yeah i remember, but i thought that wasn't supposed to happen?"

Enkidu:"well it must be beacause you weren't fully like me...."

Y/n:"explain.."

Enkidu:"ok then, for starters you were half human the other half were my powers such as age of babylon and our minor skills."

Y/n:"but doesn't explain why i died?"

Enkidu:"you died beacause you aren't fully the chains of heaven you were inly half of it the other half is human, and that causes your body to use too much amounts of energy and also it kills your own soul."

Y/n:"how bout you?"

Enkidu:"me? I can use my noble phantasm whenever i want beacause i am the chains of heaven basically made the same, a living weapon as the gods intended."

Y/n:"i see, i guess that explains it, also where am i?"

Enkidu:"my throne of heroes..."

Y/n:"how did i get here?"

Enkidu:"w-well, the throne of heroes detected your soul living that universe and decided to take you back, but it did not sense that you and I have different souls."

Y/n:"ok.... But why here in your throne of heroes?"

Enkidu:"it must beacause of our energy frequency since we have the same it thought we are the same person."

Y/n:"i see...."

Y/n then looked down and frowned

Enkidu:"don't frown y/n, in fact be happy..."

Y/n:"why?"

Enkidu:"I'll give you a choice...."

Enkidu then pulled out his hand and suddenly gold sparkles start to gather and form a grail.

Enkidu:"this is a lesser grail it contains absurd amounts of mana, also i got it from king gilgamesh and he said it was fine so...."

Y/n:"what's the choice?"

Enkidu:"you see when you are summoned here to the throne of heroes that would mean your a heroic spirit,and when we are summoned we have what's callled servant classes."

Y/n:"ok..."

Enkidu:"right now there are two servant classes for me, lancer and beserker. And right now your class is foreigner..."

Y/n:"foreigner?"

Enkidu:"your probably wondering what's a foreigner let me explain, it is defines it as a class for beings who overturn the base laws of our world. They are said to be individuals who have descended from superstition, those who have kept their purity in the heart of madness or who are swallowed by madness but then turn around and consume the madness in turn.Typically not Heroic Spirits, Foreigners are similar enough in nature to be classified in that way for the purposes of Chaldea. As foreign beings from outside of the world, they are typically bonded with an Outer God, the process of creating one being known as a complex process with a low chance of success. "