Chapter. 15 Return

Y/n then hears a pair of slippers reaching the door once it was opened alice fell to the floor staring at y/n.

Alice:"y-y/n?..."

Y/n:"I've returned alice...."

Alice immediately hugged y/n.

Alice:"y/n! Y/n! Y/n! Your really back!"

Ana then walks out of the kitchen aswell and sees y/n immediately she went and hugged y/n, after awhile of talking ana and alice got y/n inside the house.

Ana:"h-how are you alive?"

Alice:"yeah.... Sona said you died but didn't tell us the specifics."

Y/n:"I see, well to answer your question."

Y/n then puts his hand out, then suddenly gold dust moves out from his chest and unto his right hand where it formed the lesser grail.

Ana and alice was in awe, they did not know what to say. So y/n went ahead and said it.

Y/n:"this grail was given to me by enkidu in his throne of heroes, i was sent back to my universe and made into a servant..."

Ana and alice took the time to process, then ana spoke.

Ana:"but how? How is that possible?"

Y/n then explained what enkidu told him and they just nodded.

Alice:"ok so, this lesser grail basically acts as your heart now?"

Y/n:"yes, and also have you noticed i looked more like enkidu now?"

Ana:"well you already look like him, but you look more like a perfect twin now like a perfect replica."

Y/n:"yes, I've also gotten a Servant class while i was there"

Ana&alice:"really?! What is it?!"

Y/n:"giggle* Alright, alright come down. I have the servant class foreigner."

Ana:"oohh, that's actually pretty suitable for you..."

Alice:"yeah, i think it does suit y/n..."

Y/n:"now ana and alice, can you please tell me.... How long was i gone?"

Alice:"about three weeks...."

Y/n:"three weeks? Oh that's... Quite long"

Y/n then shakes is head and talk with ana and alice more, few minutes later the two went to their beds whilst y/n looked to kuoh academy.

Y/n:"it seems they're fighting a.... Fallen angel? Hmmm, quite a powerful one actually should i help them? No..... I should see if they've improved then I'll help them, eheheh."

Over kuoh academy, rias's entire peerage was fighting kokabiel along with a sevant of the church xenovia quart, on kokabiel's side he had freed selezen and valper galilei.

Kokabiel:" is that the best you can do? Honestly I'm quite disappointed..... "

Rias:"you shut up!"

Kokabiel laughed his ass off, meanwhile valper galilei started to think about god possible death beacause he was able to witness kiba's holy demonic sword of his balance breaker.

Valper:"unless im right, and this is only possible if god is-"

Suddenly a huge spear pierced valper in the back and he fell and bled to death.

Issei:"why did you kill him?!"

Kokabiel:"beacause his starting to know stuff he isn't supposed to know, but i would be funny to tell you."

He then tells that god died along with the devil kinds during the great war, asia falls on her knees not believing to what he said, xenovia was furious she started to ran after kokabiel but was intercepted by freed.

Freed:" your fights with me... "

Xenovia:"tsk.."

Kiba:"and me ass hat.."

Freed:"oh a twosome? How goodie!"

Immediately freed fights xenovia and kiba, issei looked to kokabiel mad.

Issei:"how dare you! Hurt asia's feelings!!"

Immediately he fires a dragon shot at kokabiel that he just tanked the damage.

Kokabiel:"hahahahha,this? This is the power of the red dragon emperor? Im really disappointed but.... I'll give you another chance to hit me..."

Rias:"issei charge me and akeno now, we'll be the one to end this...."

Issei then nods and goes behind akeno and rias, he then held their shoulders and energy started pouring unto akeno and rias. As the two moaned beacause of the power being given to their bodies kokabiel watched.

After charging up akeno and rias, the two point their spellcirlces to kokabiel as energy flows around the two.

Rias:"you will die here kokabiel!!"

Akeno and rias then fired their most powerful attack, as the attach hit it made a giant explosion that rattled the ground. But as the dust cleared kokabiel remained.

Rias:"impossible! How! How are you able to withstand that!"

Kokabiel:"beacause you.... Are pathetic and now? It's my turn..."

Kokabiel then points his left hwnd to them as a sword made of light formed and multiple spears formed beside him. Y/n then decided its time to butt in.

Y/n then kneeled as he funneled energy unto a specific place near rias and the others once formed a sword started to form.

Issei:"rias look, beside you!"

Rias turns to her side and sees a sword coming out the ground, as lightning sparks and energy flowed rias knew this wasn't normal. Then suddenly the sword fired and hit kokabiel straight in the head. Effectively killing him.

Y/n then stands back up, and walks inside the house and slept, while he was sleeping vali appeared and took kokabiel's body also telling isse that they are rivals.

Soon sona appeared and helped rias with fixing the academy, and rias told sona about what happened.

Sona:"what? Where did it come from?"

Rias:"i don't know, it just suddenly appeared from the ground beside me starting to rise up then went and killed kokabiel."

Sona then realized

Sona:"wait.... Y/n uses that same tactic"

Rias:"oh yeah... He does, but his dead how is that possible?"

Issei:"maybe his ghost was watching over us or something?"

Sona:"no that would be impossible, his soul left this place. I mean it did literally!"

Rias:"then how would you explain what just happened?"

Sona then thought for awhile.

Sona:"alright let's finish fixing kuoh academy first then, I'll try and find out what just happened..."

Everyone nodded to that as they kept working.
______________________________________