chapter 6

Jane was shy about how Vector kept making her blush. Vector chuckled, enjoying her company. Jane ended up playing on the Wii with him.

"Oh, you wanna play, huh?" Vector saw how skilled she was with her Wii remote, or as he liked to call it 'Wiimote'. 

"Yes'sir." Jane says, smiling.

"You play often?" Vector started up a game to 'challenge' her.

"Mah first time..." Jane admitted.

"Well, I'll go easy on ya." Vector chuckled.

Jane smiled. Vector enjoyed the game, even if he lost at times, but enjoyed the playing and his time with the girl. Jane laughed and when she was a little tired, the movement she watched him play.

Vector nearly sprawled over the couch and had won this round. "Alright!"

Jane giggled "That was fun." she says.

"You're not bad... Not a lot of girls liked playing video games with me." Vector smiled fondly at her.

Jane smiled "Well, I like video games." she says, even though she never got to actually play them.

"How do you know so much about them?" Vector had to wonder since she mentioned she hadn't really played video games before.

"I used to see kids playing them when I ran any errands." she says.

"Aww..." Vector smiled fondly.

Jane smiled. She leaned her head on the back of the sofa.

Vector decided to turn off the game and relax now with Jane. "Wow! It's almost dinner time!"

"Really?" Jane asks, shocked.

"You know, time flies..." Vector blinked in surprise.

"When you're having fun..." Jane smiles.

"Yeah... Maybe we can meet up again sometime." Vector offered with a sly smile.

Jane smiled. "I'd like that." she says.

"Okay, my dear..." Vector walked her to the door.

Jane slipped on her shoes. "Thank you for inviting us over, even if it was only me that could come" she says.

"I'm glad you had a good time, we'll have to do it again sometime." Vector smiled at her.

Jane smiled, blushing and kissed his cheek. She then turned to go off, shocked by her own boldness. Vector blushed a bit from the kiss, smiling a little goofy, then slowly shutting the door after Jane scampered off. Jane twirled around as she walked. She dodged a few cars and potholes as she spun.