Chapter 38

Yes. It's Ares time. Double chapter. Yay.

Also, there's segggsy stuff, and quite a lot of it. You know the rules: If you don't like it, skip the part between the sparkles.

I'll have ya'll freaking tf out in this chapter *insert evil laughter*

Also, keep in mind; still ugly, still fat, and most of all, still a virgin- the smut probably isn't too accurate.

And last: I'm hella tired, so editing is non-existent, besides whatever shit job Grammarly does- I can't even use it on the doc document anymore, ever since I hit 300 pages.

***

Allen opened the door for me- I sent him a smile as I walked past him, into the now so suddenly quiet house.

I'd barely gotten to taking off my shoes before I was swept off the floor, into Allen's arms. He grinned down at me as he carried me into the living room, dropping himself down on the couch, making me land hard on top of him.

I blew a strand of hair away from my face, glaring at him. "What exactly did you mean to accomplish with this?"

He lifted his face closer to mine, kissing the tip of my nose. "Just wanted you close,"

I shook my head, before resting it on his chest, his hand immediately moving up to nuzzle my hair. I reached out for the remote, asking him if there was anything, in particular, he wanted to watch. When I looked back up at his face, which had the most adorable shade of pink painted across the cheeks. He avoided my eyes, and mumbled something.

"I'm sorry, what was that?"

"Prtrty wmn..." he mumbled again.

I furrowed my brows. "I have no idea what the hell you're talking about.

This went back and forth, his mumbling staying just as un-understandable, until he finally groaned, squeezing his eyes shut. "Pretty Woman. I want to watch Pretty Woman. It's one of my favourite movies- I always used to watch it with my mom when I was sick as a kid."

A smile spread on my lips. "You were a mama's boy."

He snorted. "What do you mean 'were'? She still calls me the nickname she gave me when I was 3,"

I held back my laughter. "Ally..." Nevermind, no way I can not laugh.

He narrowed his eyes at me. "Laugh all you want... at least you haven't heard what my sisters called me..."

I stared at him, waiting for him to continue. He sighed. "My sisters enjoyed to... well, they call it teasing, but I call it torture... do you remember I told you they'd basically force me into dresses and put their play make-up on me, right?"

I nodded. He chuckled nervously. "Yeah... when they did that... Ally is the nickname my mom uses for me, and only my mom, but when my sisters dressed me up, they'd call me... Alice," he whispered the last part, but I heard it perfectly.

The next second, I was on the floor, laughing my ass off, rolling from side to side, tears developing in my eyes as my lungs begged for air.

"Yeah yeah, laugh all you want... it wasn't that funny when I was living it... they still use the pictures as leverage when they want expensive gifts for their birthdays..." he shook his head.

I sat up immediately. "I need to see those pictures. I don't want to see them, I need to,"

He rolled his eyes. "Ask my mom next time we're at their house. She's got way too many of those pictures framed,"