Chapter 50

Chapter 50, huh? Whoever thought we'd get this far? Certainly not me.

This chapter contains detailed knowledge of contraceptive methods. Why? Because it's really fucking important. And also it's funny how Wattpad girls always just get on the pill... and then they forget it one time... and then they wake up and feel sick.

Enjoy, and remember to follow my profile, vote, comment, and read my other story.

Oh, and if you'd like to... follow me on social media, my Snap is sarahnanna_2004 , my Facebook is Sarah Nanna Walsted Boe, and my Insta is sarahnannawalsted

Those are my private accounts... not that I see why you'd want to follow me, but now you have the option. Oh, and if I have any young aspiring writers, like myself, feel free to write me. I like interacting with my 'fans'. However, and I cannot believe I have to say this, please don't contact my family or some shit, none of them have read this, nor do I want them to.

***

I crossed my legs, my foot tripping against the car floor. I looked out the window.

Allen chuckled beside me. "Love, you're going to see a medical professional, who does this every day. You don't have to be so anxious,"

I snorted.

"Anyway, you remember that toni-"

"It's a full moon, I know... I've missed Ares. I can't wait for the cuddles," I couldn't help smiling. Ares gives the best hug, and is so lovey dovey. It's so sweet.

Allen smiled. "He's also very excited to see you... who knows, maybe once you've gotten on some sort of birth control, he can have his way with you tonight,"

A shiver passed through me at the thought. Last night we'd been having our fun, and it had felt right, sort of... but I'd chickened out before even daring to ask. Although, of course, if I knew everything was in place to make sure that the sex would be safe... maybe I'd feel a bit more eager. "That sounds like uh... well, it sounds intriguing,"

He chuckled again, and turned into a parking lot. I looked at the building. There were overly fancy reflective glass windows everywhere.

He held the door to the clinic open for me, and basically dragged me up to the front desk. The receptionist barely looked up. Allen cleared his throat. Still no reaction. Allen took a deep breath. "Excuse me-"

The receptionist held up a finger. "Wait a sec,"

A growl erupted from Allen, but I squeezed his arm. He gritted his teeth. Finally, the receptionist looked up, his eyes widening. "Oh, uh, Alpha Allen, I uh, sorry, I was just really busy-"

"With your tetris, yes, I recognized the music. Now, I'm here with my mate, so if you'd just check us in?"

He paled. "I... apologize. Of course, I see your appointment here, with... Dr. Rosswel?" he looked up, clearly worried that he was going to lose his job.

Allen nodded. The receptionist gestured to the chairs to the left. "Please have a seat in the waiting area, and feel free to get a hot beverage from the machine while you wait, Dr. Rosswel should be with you shortly,"

Allen narrowed his eyes, but put his hand on the small of my back as we walked towards the waiting area and took a seat. He looked over at the coffee machine, and then at me. "Want anything?"

"Hot cocoa, if there is any," he nodded, and got off his chair, returning after a few minutes with my cup, as well as one with coffee for himself. I took a sip, but it was still a bit too warm.

I'd barely had the chance to put my cup down, before my name was called. I looked at Allen, who gestured for me to go ahead. And so I did.

I walked down the small hallway from where they'd called my name. A woman with a buzzcut, and a nose piercing was waiting in a doctors coat. She smiled. "Mrs Allen?"