Brutal past

It was finally the day vihaan would be leaving behind everything, determined to never contact his brother and her ,RIDDHIMA,.
There was no hiding that he was uncontrollably in love with his brother's wife, which is exactly why he couldn't stay near them, it was a sin, he cant do this to his brother.
A sudden urge to see her for the last time arose in his heart,without further thoughts he drove towards VR mansion, there were still 2 hours for his flight, he would sneakily go inside ,see her for the last time and would then never turn back.
As vihaan was driving, he saw a petite figure walking on the road with a suitcase in her hand, he instantly knew who it was, stopping the car abruptly he rushed out of the car towards her only to see her on verge of loosing her consciousness. Before she could hit the floor vihaan held her securely in his arms.she looked pale, worn out and had multiple injuries, vihaan scooped her in his arms and rushed towards the hospital, he tried calling vansh several times but his phone was switched off and vihaan didn't had the heart to leave riddhima alone in the hospital.
Whole night vihaan didn't sleep a blink, he was eagerly waiting for riddhima to gain consciousness, as the nurse informed him that the she was awake, he rushed inside to see her.
Vi: riddhima, how are you feeling now?
Before she could answer, the doctor came inside.vihaan went to get the discharge papers ready.
After discharge:
Riddhima was sitting in the car almost like a lifeless body,
Vihaan thought it would be better to take her to his apartment rather than  VR mansion, once there, he made riddhima gently lye on the bed and went out to bring something for her to eat.
As riddhima narrated what vansh has done with her, vihaan felt as if all the veins in his body would pop out, his eyes red with anger, he was about to go  and kill vansh but riddhima stopped him and gave him her swear.
R: meri ek help kro ge vihaan.
Vi: han riddhima, bolo na, tmhare liye kch bhi.
Riddhima took out her passport and credit card from the bag and gave  it to him,
R: mjhe london ka visa lagwa do ge, mein wahan sejal ke pass jana chahti hoon.
Vi: sure, it would take two to three days at least, you would also recover till then, take rest for sometime.
To say vihaan was angry would be an understatement, if he riddhima had not given him her swear vansh would have been dead by now, he hated himself for being brother of such a disgusting man.
Three days went by quickly, in these days vihaan kept a close watch on everyone in VR mansion, everyone was happy with riddhima's departure except dadi angre and vansh but they still considered riddhima a betrayer.
As riddhima and vihaan were about to leave for the airport, vihaan received a phone call from one of his men who had been keeping an eye on the rai singhanias, after finishing the call, vihaan went towards riddhima and said,
Vi: riddhima, sia is awake....she told everyone about your innocence and now vansh is searching for you like mad man to ask for your forgiveness, i will tell the driver to drop you to VR mansion and then he will drop me to the airport, vihaan tried his best to smile but couldn't. He was happy that his baby sister was awake and that riddhima's innocence has been proved but in some corner of his heart he knew that the rai singhanias dont deserve riddhima, she was such a pure soul and they had treated her in the worst way possible, but he also knew that riddhima loved vansh alot and now that she is proven innocent she would want to start her life with vansh afresh.
Vihaan was waiting for riddhima in the cab, as riddhima sat inside, the driver asked them where they wanted to go, before vihaan could reply, riddhima said
'TO THE AIRPORT'
Vihaan looked at riddhima with surprise but was even more surprised to see her determined look, he was proud of her, he always knew she was a women of principals and today she proved it by choosing her self respect over her love.
Six months later,
In these six months, riddhima started living with sejal in her apartment, she easily got a job at a well known hospital as a physiotherapist, she had immersed herself in work and barely talked, vihaan was working in a company as an ethical hacker, he lived in the apartment adjacent to riddhima's ,vihaan and sejal became friends pretty quick, she was just like sia for him, sejal used to call him bhaiyu , they both tried their best to keep riddhima happy, cracking jokes with her, taking her for sight seeings but all she did was smile a little nothing else, vihaan was tensed that she might fall into depression, he tried to convince her to visit a psychiatrist but she politely refused stating that she just need some time and she would forget everything soon enough.
One fine night:
Vihaan was sitting in his balcony reading a book, suddenly the door bell rang, he glanced at the clock it was 3 in the night, who could it be,
He opened the door to see riddhima standing there.
As they both settled down on the swing in the balcony, riddhima spoke,
R: tumhe pata hai vihaan, mene bht koshish ki ke iss dard ko apne andar samete rakhoon lekin ab mjh se bardash nhi ho rha hai yeh dard.
Vi: mein iss feeling ko samjhta hoon riddhima, mein iss waqt se guzar chuka hoon, dunia ko dekhane ke liye ap apne ap ko bht strong show karwate ho lekin andar he andar ap toot rhe hote ho,tum apna har dukh, har dard mere sath share kar skti ho riddhima.
Seeing riddhima's hesitation, vihaan said,
Vi: agar me apna past tumhare sath share kroon toh tum comfortable ho ge apna dil mere samne kholne mein?
Riddhima looked at him for a while and then slowly nodded her head.
Vi: main or vansh 17 saal ke the, baba ki death ke baad vansh ne business bhi studies ke sath sath sambhalna shuru krdia , lekin mujhe business mein koi intrust nahi tha iss liye mera poora focus studies pe rhta tha, ghr me sb hm dono se barabar pyaar krte the, lekin mein kabhi bhi apni maa ki jagah anupriya ko nhi de paya, hamesha uss se dur dur rhta tha, lekin baki sb mjh se bht pyaar krte the toh mein un ke pyaar se he khush tha lekin mjhe nhi pta tha ke meri zindagi ek jhatke me badal jae ge, as tears made their way through vihaan's eyes, riddhima squeezed his hands to comfort him,he continued,
I still remember, collage ke last year ka phela din tha, mein apni class ki traf jaa rha tha jb mene dekha ke Ravi, commissioner ka beta, woh ek larki ko bht buri trha se harass kar raha tha, mere ghr mein bhi doo bhenein the, mjh se yeh bardash nhi hua, phele mene usse aram se smjhane ki koshish ki lekin woh nhi mana or uss larki ka dupatta keench lia, mjhe gussa aa gya or mene usse zor se thappad mara, uss se yeh bardash nhi hua ke mene usse poore clg ke samne mara or uss ne mjhe dhamki de ke woh mujhe barbad kar de ga lekin mene uss ki baton me dehan nhi diya.
Kaafi din guzar gye , mein bhi uss hadsee ko bhool gaya lekin ravi woh toh jese badle ki aage me jal rha tha, uss ne mere bag me drugs chupa dein or narcotics department walon ko tip de ke hamare clg me koi drugs beech raha hai, mein drugs ke case me pakra gaya, mjhe poora yakeen tha ke meri family mjh par yakeen kare ge lekin meri khud ki family ne mjhe gaaliyaan dein, mjhe characterless, smuggler, or na jaane kya kch kaha,dadi ne mjhe zor se chata mara kr kaha ke mein un ka khoon ho he nhi skta, unka khoon itni gandi harkat nhi kar skta, unhe mjh se zyada family ki reputation ki fikar par gye, ishani ne mjhe itni gandi nazron se dekha ke mein bata nhi sakta, or chachi unhe toh mauka mil gaya aryan ke gun gaane ka or mjhe zaleel krne ka, sirf vansh or sia the jinho ne mjh par yakeen kiya tha, rules ke according mjhe investigation ke liye jail jana he tha,mjhe ajj bhi yaad hai sia mjhe gale lag ke roo rhe the or keh rhe the ke woh mjhe kahi nhi jane de ge lekin dadi ne usse zabardasti mjh se alag kr dia or police ko mjhe wahan se le jane ka kaha, vansh ne mjh se promise kiya ke woh mjhe begunnah sabit kre ga, or vansh ne mjhe innocent sabit bhe kar dia, uss ne ravi ko itna mara itna mara ke uss ne akhir kar sb sach bata he dia ke uss ne mjhe kis trha phasaya.
Mein jail se  bari ho gya, lekin jo 5 din mene jail mein guzare woh kiisii qayamat se kaam nhi the, officers mjhe gandi nazron se dekhte ke, mere se ese ese drug dealers ke bare mein info mangte the jin ka mene naam tak nhi suna tha, or jb mein un ke sawalon ka jawab nhi deta tha toh kabhi mjh par jalta hua coal daal dete the ya ohr mjhe baraf par leta dete the, mjhe hunter se marte the jb tk mera poora jism laal nhi ho jata tha, mjhe na khana dete the na pani, kehte the ke drug dealers ki info doo ge toh he kch mile ga ( note: all these punishments are fictional)
Jb tak mein jail se bahar aya meri halat paglon se bhi zyada kharab ho  chuki the, jb vansh ne kaha ke wih mjhe ghr le kar jaa rha hai toh main bht dar gaya, mein ne uss se car ki keys cheen lein or wahan se bhag gaya, vansh mere peeche peeche tha mjhe rokne ke liye, panic mein aa kar mein car pe control nhi kar paya or meri car ka accident ho gaya, luckily vansh ne mjhe bacha lia or mjhe hospital ke gaya, uss din mene vansh ko kasam de ke woh ghr me sb ko jaa kar yeh keh de ke mein uss car accident me mar gaya, vansh ne mjhe smjhane ki bht koshish ki lekin mein nhi mana, mein ek saal tak rehab mein raha taske mein uss trauma ko overcome kar sakoon, vansh mjh se roz milne ata tha, mjhe batata tha ke kese ghr me sb mjhe yaad krte hain lekin mene apna faisla nhi badla, aksar ghr walon ki yaad ati the lekin mein ne khd ko pathar ka bana lia tha, jb vansh ne mjhe kaha ke mein VR mansion me jaon take tumhe punish kar sake vansh tab mera bht man tha ke mein vansh ko mana kr doon, lekin uss ka bht bara ehsaan tha mjh pr, agr woh na hota toh shayad me jail mein he rhta, iss liye main maan gaya, lekin mein yeh bhi achi trha se smjh gaya tha ke tumhe sirf ek mohre ki trha istamal kiya jaa rha hai, iss liye mene vansh ke mana karne ke bawajood bhi tum pe trust kiya or tumhe support kia, lekin mjhe nhi pta tha ke vansh tumhare sath itna ganda khel khele ga.
By the time vihaan finished his story both riddhima and vihaan were in tears, riddhima gave vihaan a comforting hug and gaining a bit courage started pouring her heart out.