Punishment

All that is written below is shown in the videos that riddhima is watching,
Riddhima was shell shocked to see what the videos contained,
Video 1: ISHANI
Ishani was busy shopping in a mall making a fuss at slightest of the things even insulting the staff, as she came towards the cash counter , she was informed that the card was declined, the customers starting badmouthing about her that how she was showing attitude and now when it was time to pay, she didn't have a single penny. Ishani had never felt soo embarrassed in her whole life, she could see that people were making fun of her and some were even recording her video for meme content. She hurriedly left the store and went home. As she entered the house and was walking towards vansh room to seek answers as to why her credit card was not working she was pushed into a room filled with coals by a person wearing black gloves, ishani started banging the door, begging to open the door but no one came to the rescue, she thought to escape through the window but as soon as she placed her foot on the coal she pulled it back shouting in pain, eventually she lost consciousness. When she woke up , she hurriedly drank glass of water kept beside her bed but felt her through burning, ignoring it she ran towards the living room to inform everyone of the incident , she opened her mouth to speak something but no words came out, she tried again but the result was same. Dadi said she might be having a sour throat thats why she is unable to speak but ishani started panicking , tears made way through her eyes as she was unable to tell them what had just happened with her.
Next morning, the news about VANSH RAI SINGHANIA's sister, ISHANI RAI SINGHANIA being pregnant without wedlock and that she had aborted the baby went viral ( note: ishani had aborted the baby but lied to the family that she had a miscarriage), to say that the family was enraged was an understatement, they all thought that ishani suffered a miscarriage but in reality it was she who aborted the baby because she didn't wanted to spoil her figure and her life. Dadi slapped ishani hard. Angre was broken beyond repair, he always considered the baby as his and when he learnt that she had a miscarriage, he had cried secretly for dont know how many nights. Everyone gave ishani a cold shoulder and went from there, whereas vansh went to handle the media.
Video 2: Aryan
Aryan was enjoying steam bath at the sauna when suddenly the temperature increased, aryan ignored it earlier but later it became difficult for him to breath, tried to go out but the door was locked, he shouted for help but no use, he felt blood coming out of his nose and soon fell unconscious.
When he gained consciousness, he saw himself tied to a pole ( fully clothed) and many men looking at him lustfully, there gaze reminded him of his dirty gaze with which he used to eye riddhima, the men came towards him and started touching him, he shouted at them to stay away and not to touch him but it was of no use.
Video 3: chanchal chachi:
She received a picture of aryan tied to a pole and men touching him inappropriately and was asked to bring all her gold and jewels to rescue her son, she rushed towards the given located, once her jewels were handed to the owner, only then aryan was allowed to go.
Reaching home, aryan rushed to the bathroom and stood under the shower to erase the unwanted touch of those men but seems like it was not helping at all.
Video 4: Anupriya
She was kept in a dark cell all alone, she was given food and water only once in a week, no visitor was allowed to meet her, not even kabir, she was occasionally given shock treatment, it was clear that she was slowly loosing her mind.
Video 5: kabir
Kabir was walking out of VR mansion when suddenly someone attacked him from behind and kidnapped him, when he gained consciousness he was tortured badly, bullets were shot in his arms, he was beaten with a hunter, cold water was poured on him and was electrocuted , he was beaten mercilessly and was then thrown infront of VR mansion, a servant noticed him and took him inside, the doctor treated him but told him that he would not be able to move from bed for atleast a month, as he was earlier suspended from his job, now taking a leave from his work has endangered his job and he was transferred from his position to a lower rank.
Video 6: INDRANI RAI SINGHANIA
She had went to the temple to ask for the well being of her family, when she noticed that a bundle of money had fallen from a lady's bag, as she picked it up to return it, another lady shouted calling her a thief, she tried to explain the situation but in vain, when she said she was Indrani rai Singhania, everyone refused to recognise her, even the ladies she had known for more than 20 years of her life, dejected and insulted she had to leave from there
Video 7 : ahana
Ahana was a con women whom vansh hired to take revenge from riddhima, after riddhima was proven innocent, vansh had thrown ahana out of the house, but as she was given money in advance by vansh, she was not effected much, she was enjoying her life with luxury, but suddenly she was arrested as the police got proof of all her con activities, all her money, home and car was taken in custody and after getting bail from jail after much difficulty she was forced to beg on streets.
Video 8: Angre:
Angre private investigation suffered big time and was on verge of crumbling , apparently all his employees left the company all of sudden and with angre being by vansh side, no one was there to handle it, angre had to divert all his attention to his company to stabilize it , leaving vansh all alone ( angre was still staying in Vr mansion, but had shifted in a separate room from ishani and was not always around vansh)
Video 9: vansh
Vansh was coming back from a meeting when all of sudden his car filled with smoke, he barely escaped an accident as he was unable to see because of the smoke, stopping the car , vansh stepped out of it, his breathing heavy and eyes burning.It was an isolated road with no sign of any being, vansh started walking aimlessly, once he reached a crowded road he tried to stop some one for help but of no use, no one paid any heed to him not even taxi drivers, he tried to call his family members but none responded, by the time vansh reached home, he felt his legs goings numb, he fell on his knees, not having the courage to move further.
His phone rang suddenly, he was shocked to see that his gold and diamond consignment has been caught by the police as the information was leaked somehow.

Riddhima was not the type of person who would be happy seeing someone suffer, but seeing the RAI SINGHANIAS suffering, she felt peace wash over her, but she had only one question in her mind,
'Who was behind all this?'

So how do you like the punishments and can you guess who is behind all this?