Vr mansion

Standing infront of VR mansion, riddhima felt all the good and bad memories flash before her eyes, her entry as a spy, her marriage with vansh, the tortures she had to bear because of the family, the tortures she had to bear because of vansh and finally her humiliation and exit from the house.when she was thrown out of this place she had never imagined even in her wildest dreams that she would return here again. She felt someone hold her hand and squeeze it assuringly,she knew who it was, the one who had been her constant support system and she is here just for him. Riddhima gave vihaan a bright smile indicating that she was okay but he knew better.
Vi (whispering) : iam always there for you jaan, whenever you will need me , you will always find me by your side.
As they entered the mansion, siya screamed with happiness and engulfed riddhima into a bone tight hug, mumbling how much she missed her and how she couldn't help her when she needed it the most.
To make the atmosphere light, vihaan jokingly said,
Vi: wow, matlab sara pyaar apni bhabhi ke liye, apne bhai ke liye koi pyaar nhi.
Siya hugged him emotionally and started crying,
S: bhaiyu, apko andaza bhi nhi hai mene apko kitna miss kiya.
Vihaan kissed her head affectionately and consoled her,
Vi: ab mein aa gaya hoon na apni choti princess ke pass, ab rona toh band kr do wrna tumhara sara makeup phail jae ga or tum princess se chudail mein convert ho jao ge.
Seeing them ishani also came forward and hugged vihaan, vihaan just patted her back and broke the hug. Rest of the family was royally ignored by both vihaan and riddhima, seeing the cold tension between the family dadi said,
Dadi: vihaan, riddhima beta jao rest kar lo, thak gaye hoge safar se, baki sab batein kal subha kar lein ge.
Vihaan's room:
Once both had freshen up, riddhima said,
R: you know vihaan, jab mein vr mansion me rehti the na toh hamesha sochti the ke yeh room hamesha band kyun rehta hai, akhir yeh room hai kis ka, mene dadi se bhi poocha tha ek baar but unho ne baat taal de toh mene bhi zayada sawal nahi kiya un se phr.
Vihaan pulled her by her waist and said,
Vi: well, at that time tumhe idea bhi nhi hua hoga ke yeh room tumhare future husband ka hai.
Both had a hearty laugh at it and then went to sleep being tired of the long journey, but there were two people who were unable to sleep that night, kabir and vansh, both lost in thoughts of gaining riddhima back.
Next morning,
All were waiting for riddhima and vihaan to arrive for the breakfast, vansh was constantly stealing glances towards the stairs waiting for his sweetheart, sia noticed this and mocked vansh,
S: vansh bhai, yeh mat bhooliye ke riddhima bhabhi ab vihaan bhai ki patni hai apki nahi.
Sia was still mad at the whole family for treating riddhima like a trash and due to the same reason when vihaan had contacted her and asked for her help in teaching the rai singhnias a lesson, sia had not hesitated for even a second. She was happy that riddhima got married to vihaan, she knew her bhaiyu would love her immensely and will help her forget her past completely.

Hearing the sound of heels vansh quickly turned his attention towards the stairs and was mesmerised seeing his sweetheart, she was looking no less than an angel, a small smile appeared on vansh's lips seeing his sweetheart again in his home, but t...

Hearing the sound of heels vansh quickly turned his attention towards the stairs and was mesmerised seeing his sweetheart, she was looking no less than an angel, a small smile appeared on vansh's lips seeing his sweetheart again in his home, but the smile disappeared as soon as he saw vihaan come up to riddhima and hold her hand leading her towards the breakfast table, being a true gentleman vihaan pulled out a chair for riddhima beside him but just to tease him sia sat there ans said,
S: thank u soo much bhaiyu, you are soo sweet.
Vihaan gave sia a death glare while she just chuckled and pulled him to sit beside her, riddhima sat beside aryan.
Breakfast was a silent affair until vihaan came up with a naughty idea,
Quietly slipping his foot out of his shoes, vihaan started caressing riddhima's leg, riddhima  looked at him only to see him winking at her.she indicated him to stop but vihaan paid no heed to her
Well two can play the game, riddhima gently guided vihaan's feet towards aryan's leg and vihaan un knowingly started caressing his leg. Aryan almost chocked on his food and coughed loudly as to indicate to vihaan that it was his leg but to no avail, vihaan on the other hand thought,
Vi: how come riddhima's leg become soo rough all of a sudden, it was smooth as silk a moment ago,
Unable to take more aryan finally said out loud,
A: vihaan bhai, yeh mera pair hai.
Hearing this vihaan pulled his foot back with speed of light, embarrassed as everyone except vansh and kabir started laughing.
S: bhaiyu, mujhe nhi pata tha ke ap bhabhi se thodi dair bhi dur nhi reh sakti, bhabhi ek kaam kro, ap na bhaiyu ke sath he aa kar bhet jao.
Saying so sia got up from her seat and made riddhima sit beside vihaan. Seeing their little cosy moment vansh suddenly felt as if he lost all of his appetite. He kept playing with his food, having no heart to eat it, riddhima noticed this but chose to ignore it, had it been old riddhima  she would have scolded vansh for playing with his food and then feed him with her own hand while vansh would deliberately lick and suck on her finger just to tease her and make her blush.
As vihaan was busy having breakfast, he received a message and said all of a sudden,
Vi: sahil is planning to propose sejal.
Hearing sejal name aryan spat out the water that was in his mouth and started coughing, truth was he had felt an instant liking for sejal the day he had kidnapped her, but then she just vanished into thin air.
Hearing vihaan, riddhima said,
R: do u think she will accept it? You know na since the time she had been kidnapped by an insensitive man, she had not been much comfortable around boys.
Riddhima said so eyeing aryan, aryan understood her taunt and looked down ashamed.
Vi: only time would tell, but if she says yes, i can already imagine you running barefooted all over the place arrange the best wedding for her just like she did for you.
R: with the rate she had been rejecting boys i can also imagine myself running barefooted (pause) and pregnant.
Hearing the word pregnant it was now vansh and vihaan to choke on their food. Riddhima looked at him and said,
R: is there something wrong with the food? Why are you all on the verge of choking.
Hearing riddhima dadi said hesitantly,
D: are you pregnant my child?
R: No, we had only been married for one month , whats the hurry.
Hearing riddhima, rai singhanias breathed a sigh of relief, they had instantly been worried that if riddhima was pregnant than the whole property would slip from their hands ( typical rai singhanias).
To lighten the mood sia said,
S: come on everyone, the whole family is together after soo long, lets play truth and dare.
Everyone settled down in the hall way, forming a circle, sia placed an empty bottle in the centre and span it, it stopped on ishani,
S: truth or dare?
I: dare
S: ishani tumhe na angre jeeju ke sath ek romantic song par dance karna hoga.
Angre tried to refuse but on everyone insistence, both danced on tumhe apna banane ka junoon.
This time the bottle stopped on riddhima,
S: truth or dare
R: dare
S: bhabhi mene suna hai ke ao guitar bhot acha bajati ho, plz hame ek gana suna do na
R: par sia, mere pass guitar nahi hai
V: mere pass hai, i'll bring it
Vansh went to his room and brought out a guitar, it was the same one that riddhima had played in the hotel in manali, vansh gave the guitar to riddhima and was hoping she would sing the same song she had sung that night but instead she sang ' tum mile dil khile', as it was vihaan's favourite, hurt was clearly visible on vansh face but riddhima chose to ignore it.
This time the bottle stopped on kabir,
K: i'll pick truth,
I: what is the biggest regret of your life?
K: sending my love away from myself just because of my personal enemity with someone,
All knew what he was talking about, but vihaan was seething in anger, how dare he, didn't he do enough damage that now he is bringing the past infront of her again. Vihaan got up and gave him a tight punch,
Vi: apne gande khail mein riddhima ko istamal karte time yeh khayal nhi aya tha, jo ab regret krne ka natak kar rahe ho, himmat kese hue tumhari past ko dobara samne lane ke,
Everyone tried to detach him from kabir but it was of no use, riddhima came forward and hugged him tightly to calm him down, once calm , vihaan said in a dangerous tone,
Vi: this is the first and last warning, don't even dare to bring the past infront of my jaan again, i can not see her getting hurt again, and its a warning for all of you. If i see riddhima getting hurt you can't even imagine what i would do to you all.
Saying so vihaan took riddhima with him to their room, but seems like his warning had no effect on vansh and kabir as they both were busy planning how to gain riddhima's forgiveness.
( P.s : kabir had become obsessed with riddhima like in the show thats why he said that he regretted sending his love away from him).