Riansh

We see a beautiful beach house with the name plate, riansh paradise.
Moving inside we see a man sleeping on the bed, his forehead covered with sweat, his whole body shivering, it seems like he was having a nightmare.
Suddenly the man's eyes jerked open. He sat up on the bed and instantly took the glass of water from the side table and drank it in a go. He looked around the room to find it completely empty. His body started shaking with fear, but a sweet sound soothed all his fear.
Good morning vansh,

Yes the man was vansh, he looked towards the washroom to see his wife coming out dressed in a cute green frock, looking as beautiful as ever

V: good morning sweetheart.
The women was riddhima.

Seeing him covered with sweat

Seeing him covered with sweat. Riddhima sat near him and said,
R; you again had the same nightmare. Why dont you tell me what you see in these nightmares. Iam scared for you. Vansh brought her in for a hug.
She considered them nightmares but he was certain that these were the flashes of their past life where he had lost her and his baby because of his foolishness.
These nightmares started when he was 20. At first he was confused and even consulted a doctor. But of no use. His dadi took him to their family priest who stated that all these were related to his past life. But he royally ignored his words as he didn't believe in all this.
The confusing fact was that he was not able to see the girls face clearly in his nightmares but the day he met her, his riddhima, on his beach party, the fog in his mind cleared. His heart knew that she was the one.
And he went beyond his ways to make her a part of his life or to say his life.
He destroyed every being that even thought of hurting her. He became her protector, her shield.
He trusted her with his mind body and soul.
His family tried alot to create differences between them but he always trusted her, fearing that he might loose her if he mistrust her or misbehaved with her. He took care of her as if she was a glass doll and the result was beautiful. She was here with him by his side.
Although he got her, these nightmares never really ended maybe they were set as a reminder that he should not even think of taking her for granted.
Breaking the hug, vansh bent down and kissed her growing belly.
Yes, she was pregnant.
Their baby was alive. Not baby, babies,
She was expecting twins and vansh couldn't be more happy.
V: i love u
R: i love u too vansh.
V: papa loves you too babies
R: we love u too papa.
Riddhima hugged him again and vansh vowed to protect his three angels from everyone even himself.
The end.
Those who wanted riansh as end couple, this part is for them.
Thank u all for loving my story.
Iam not leaving writing, will surely write more.
You guys can leave your requests in the os book.
I know the news of immj2 ending has left us all heartbroken, honestly iam starting to feel a void in my heart realising the show is going to end soon. But we have to live with that. Hopefully we will get rrahel again in a new show.