Twin's bday

Making sure that vihaan was not present, vansh entered his room, not seeing riddhima in the room, vansh placed a beautifully packed gift box on the bed but before he could go out he heard the bathroom door open, having no choice, vansh hurriedly hid behind the curtain, and was mesmerised seeing riddhima, freshly done from shower looking like a blooming flower.
Riddhima gaze fell on the gift box, she opened it to find a beautiful purple gown, picking it up, she walked up to the mirror and checked how it would look on her ,
R: so my jaan wants me to wear this for his bday party
Vansh smiling nodded his head hearing her talks,
R: so mr rai singhania, ek gift ap ne mujhe dia hai toh iss ke badle mein return gift to banta hai na,
She walked up to the cupboard and brought out a black tuxedo for him.
Vansh couldn't help but feel helpless as he wouldn't be able to wear this tuxedo because riddhima was assuming that the gift was from vihaan's side, but was satisfied that at least she would wear his gift.
Seeing riddhima distracted, vansh quietly sneaked out of the room.
Vansh room:
Having a shower, vansh wore his pants and walked out wiping his chest with towel only to see riddhima standing infront of him in his gift, looking like a princess, a shy smile adoring her face, adding more to her beauty.

Vansh room: Having a shower, vansh wore his pants and walked out wiping his chest with towel only to see riddhima standing infront of him in his gift, looking like a princess, a shy smile adoring her face, adding more to her beauty

Seeing her in their room after soo long, vansh happiness knew no bound, he hurriedly walked up to her and engulfed her into a warm hug.
V: sweetheart, you have no idea how happy iam seeing you here, you know after your departure this room used to haunt me soo much, i felt soo lonely, this was when I realised that only you had the power to make everything around me soo lively and beautiful.
Vansh took her hands in his and kissed them affectionately,
Riddhima smiled at him and walked towards the bed, where his shirt and coat were lying, she picked up his shirt, came behind him and helped him in wearing it, then she came infront of him and started buttoning his shirt,
V: kitni ajeeb baat hai jitni baar bhi tumhe dekhta hoon, tum phele se zyada khoobsurat lagti ho, maan he nhi krta tum se nazrein hatane ka.
R: hatana chahta bhi kon hai, iam yours, jee bhar ke dekho
While riddhima continued buttoning his shirt, vansh kept staring at her lovingly, not even blinking once, fearing that she would disappear.
Riddhima's eyes fell on vansh hand and she surprisingly asked,
R: tum ab tak apni engagement ring phen kar rakhte ho.
V: kese utar sakta hoon isse, yeh iss baat ka saboot hai ke vansh rai singhania sirf or sirf tumhara hai.
Vansh looked down at her hands and frowned seeing her fingers empty,
Vansh walked up to his vanity desk, opened the drawer and brought out her engagement ring,
He held her hand and was about to slide the ring into her finger but riddhima moved her hand away.
V: kya hua?
R: main yeh nhi phen sakti.
V: kyun nahi.
R; kyunke ab mein tumhari nhi hoon vansh.
A sudden knock on the door,
Vansh blinked his eyes to see that he was alone in the room, no sign of riddhima around him, another knock on the door made him realise that he had been dreaming about riddhima being with him.
His eyes blinded with tears as he walked up to the door to see ishani standing there asking him to come down as the party has started.slightly nodding his head vansh went inside again to get ready.
In garden:
Vansh eyes eagerly scanned the whole area to get a sight of his sweetheart but she was no where to be seen.
Sia saw vihaan and riddhima entering the area and she squealed with happiness, hearing sia voice , vansh happily turned to see his sweetheart in his gift but was disappointed to see riddhima wearing another gown, no doubt she was looking breathtaking in it but his heart pained realising that she might have realised that the dress was not kept by vihaan but by someone else.