Confession

Riddhima was standing infront of the mirror wearing a beautiful white gown,trying to tie the strings of the gown at the back, lost in her thoughts,
"It has been almost one year since the day she was thrown out of Vr mansion, last year on this day she was happily dancing in vansh's arms thinking that their life would be no less than fairytale,alas,
She shook her head at the irony of life, nevertheless, she was happy because she was surrounded by the people who genuinely cared for her, life had become peaceful,no planning and plottings , no spying, no insults ,no unnecessary drama, she and vihaan had become besties, sometimes she was left thinking how come vihaan and vansh are twins, they are literally poles apart. As she was lost in her thoughts she heard someone say,
"May i help?"
Indicating to the strings of her dress
It was vihaan, dressed in a black tuxedo, he did look devilishly handsome.
"Like what you see?"
Vihaan said with a smirk,
Riddhima mentally scolded herself for ogling on him.
Vi: so, may i help, or you are planning to spend this beautiful new year eve playing with your dress.
Riddhima came silently came towards him and scooping her hair to the front, riddhima turned her back towards him,
Vihaan took hold of the strings tying them slowly, savouring the moment, he remembered the  last time he helped her with the zip of the saree when they were at VR mansion, as his hands slightly brushed against her skin, riddhima's eyes closed on their own accord.
Their moment was broken by hearing someone clearing her throat, both turned to see sejal standing at the door looking at them with a naughty smile,
S: guys, agar romance karna he hai toh darwaza band kr ke karna chahye na.
Vi: I'll get the car out, we are getting late for the party.
Saying so vihaan literally ran from there,
Riddhima came towards sejal and gave her a smack on her arm and went behind vihaan.
Party venue:
The new year party was organised by vihaan's company and as vihaan didn't wanted to spend the new year eve away from riddhima, he asked both sejal and riddhima to accompany him.
The hall was decorated with beautiful white and black balloons, soon the host arrived and after giving a boring speech, he finally asked the couples to join the dance floor.
Riddhima and sejal were busy gossiping with other girls while vihaan was admiring his princess from afar, sitting near the bar.
"She is looking pretty isn't she"
Vihaan still lost in his lady love said,
"Ethereal "
But then he realised what he had said and looked at the person standing beside him, it was his best friend Sahil,
Sahil: bro, if you like her soo much, why don't you just propose her.
Vi: its not that easy,
Sahil: oh come on, i have an idea, go ask her for a dance, and then tell her how you feel about her, its  new year, new beginnings dude.
Vihaan though for a moment and then stood up from his seat and went towards riddhima, once near her , he gently tapped at her shoulder,gaining her attention, vihaan sat down on his knees, forwarding his hand, asked
Vi: may i have the honour to dance with the pretty lady.
Riddhima hesitated for a second by eventually gave her consent,as she place her hand in vihaan's hand, vihaan placed a small kiss at the back of her hand and guided her to the dance floor.
Lights dimmed, the dj blasted riddhima's favourite song,
'Love me like you do',
Vihaan gently placed both his hands around riddhima's waist where as riddhima's hand encircled his neck, slowly swaying their body to the beats of the song, riddhima felt peace wash over her, whereas vihaan felt intoxicated like never before. They were lost in eachother's eyes not realising that the song has ended, they finally broke out of their little bubble by hearing the claps of the audience.
Riddhima excused herself and rushed towards the restroom, once reaching there, she splashed cold water on her face trying to regain her senses back. After vansh, this was the first time she felt her heart beats becomes erratic being soo close to vihaan. No there was no place for such feelings in  her life anymore, she cant bear falling in love once again, already this poison called love had destroyed her life enough not anymore. Straightening her hair and dress riddhima came out of the restroom only to see vihaan sitting at the bar counter, holding his head, at first she thought to ignore him but then thought he might be having a headache, as she reached towards him she saw that he was heavily drunk. Riddhima knew vihaan never liked drinking, and this must have been sahil's prank. As vihaan drank for the first time, he felt his head spinning badly, surprisingly he was seeing two two two riddhima standing infront of him
Vi ( giggling) : woww, two two riddhimas, hahha.
R: lets go home vihaan.
But vihaan was reluctant, so riddhima had to literally drag him towards their car, she didn't wanted to spoil sejal's night so just texted her that she and vihaan are going home as vihaan was heavily drunk all thanks to sahil, unaware of the fact that it was sejal and sahil's plan to get vihaan drunk so that he could confess his feelings for her.
As riddhima started driving the car, but then sensed vihaan staring at her,
R: ese tad kyuj rahe ho?
Vi: tadna ek daam free of cost hai dollar biwi, only for your pretty face.
A small smile appeared on riddhima's face remembering their initial days , she used to be soo irritated due to his flirty nature , but soon she realised that , that was the only time she felt free in the cage called VR mansion. She herself was surprised at that time that how quickly they had become friends. She would share her feeling , her sorrows with him and he would support her not judging her even for once. She would be ever thankful for his friendship, but they are better as friends only, if friendship converted into love, it would only cause problems, cause love is the second name for pain for her.
Once home, riddhima helped vihaan to sit on the sofa and was about to go get lemonade for him but vihaan held her hand and pulled her close to him,
Vi: riddhima, tumhe pata hai jab bhi main tumhe dekhta hoon toh yeh sochne par majboor ho jata hoon ke kisi ka dil itna khoobsurat kese ho skta hai, tum iss dunia ki har khushi deserve krti ho, or mein chahta hoon ke mein dunia ki har khushi tumhare kadmo main laa kar rakh doon, main vansh ki shadi toh attend nhi kar skta tha lekin mene vansh se kaha tha ke mjhe shadi ki pics zaroor bheje, jab mene tumhe dulhan ke jore mein dekha, toh mera dil jese ruk saa gaua, tumhari ankhon se masoomiyat jhalak rhe the, tumhare chehre ko dekh kar saaf pta chal rha tha ke tum khush nhi ho shadi se, udass the tum lekin phr bhi itni khoobsurat lag rahi the ke farishtey bhi sharma jaein. Ussi ek pal mein apna dil har gaya, apne uper bht sharam ae kyunke tum mere bhai ki biwi the lekin dil ko yeh batein samajh kahan ati hain. Jab tum ne apna dil khol kr mere samne rakh dia toh mjhe acha laga ke tum ne mjh par trust kiya, or ussi paal mene thaan lia tha ke mein tumhare gunahgaron ko saza zaroor doon ga, iss liye mene siya se contact kiya or uss ki help se sb ko saza de, uss sab ko wohi dard dene ki koshish ki jo unhe ne tumhe dia tha, mein chahta tha ke tum un logon ko tarapte hue dekho iss liye tumhe un sab ki videos bhejein, main janta hoon ke tum un logon mein se nhi jo dosre logon ko takleef mein dekh kar khush ho, lekin bas itna chahta tha ke tumhare dil ko thoda sa sakoon zaroor mile yeh dekh kar ke jin logon ne tumhare sath bura kiya woh bhi sakoon se apni zindagi nhi jee paa rhe hain. Bht bht pyaar krta hoon riddhima tum se, jab vansh ne mjhe bataya ke tum usse dhoka de rhe the, i swear mene yakeen nhi kiya tha, mjhe tum par poora bharosa tha, pyaar kiya tha mene tum se riddhima, bharosa kese nhi karta. I love you riddhima, i love you soo much, saying soo vihaan passed out.
Riddhima had tears in her eyes, how could someone love her soo much, how? Vansh loved her too, but for him family meant everything and sadly she was just his wife not family, but vihaan, he hurted his own family even his own brother whom he loved with all his life , just for her. Riddhima made vihaan lye on the sofa and took off his coat and shoes, she came close towards him and gently kissed him on his forehead.
She knew just one thing,
'She didn't deserve his love'