Love me, Leave me (Chapter 6)

• Dedicated to To my B.F.F Susan who totally stuck by my annoying self throughout this chapter.

OK here's the next chapter. :D :D :D

Sorry it's after taking so long to upload but I hope that your wait was worth it. :D

 *Fingers crossed*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Come on Sarah. Get up or we'll be late." 

She jumped as a loud bang sounded on the door and she landed in a big ball of covers on the floor. She rubbed her head which had taken a bad blow off of the floor and untangled herself from the duvet.

"Shit Jason. What the fuck!!! Could you not wake me up with a simple knock on the door instead of trying to take the fucking door down with you." she cursed as she felt a bump on the back of her head. She was definitely going to kill him.

She heard him laughing on the other side of the door and walk down stairs. She sighed and grabbed some clothes from her wardrobe to wear to school today and grabbing a towel headed for the bathroom she had all to herself through a door on the other side of her room.

She had a quick shower, dressed and brushed her teeth and hair in super speed and headed back into her room to grab her school bag and phone. She checked the time. 7:35. Not doing too bad. She left the room and ran down the stairs.

She made her way happily into the kitchen to where Jason sat on a chair at the kitchen table talking to Daniel. She smiled and walked over to the fridge and opened it taking out the milk for a bowl of cereal before she froze.

She slowly closed the fridge to stare at a very smug looking Daniel who was sitting at her kitchen table watching her. She noticed him look her up and down slowly his eyes resting a few more seconds than she was comfortable with on her bare legs before his eyes finally met hers. 

She was wearing a long white top and denim shorts with her favourite white converse and accessorised with two necklaces her mum had given her for her birthday. She was wearing a lot of concealer to cover up the bruises and cuts on her face. Altogether she liked what she was wearing. It was casual and yet made people notice her. Like Daniel. Who was still staring at her.

Jason noticed him staring at her and hit him over the head.

"Dude, that's my sister!" 

She smiled to herself as she made herself a bowl of coco pops and sat down at the table. Daniel had gotten over his shock and was grinning at her. She grinned back at him.

"Good morning Sarah." he said politely. She raised her eyebrows at his polite tone but rolled her eyes when he ruined it by winking at her seductively behind Jason's back. 

"Hello Daniel." she replied before turning to Jason for an explanation. 

"What is he doing here and where is mum." she asked shooting an accusing look at Daniel as Jason answered.

"Daniel called over to hang out before school just like old times." he answered her first question while giving Daniel a high five. She rolled her eyes. Total guys. 

"And mum has gone to New York. Her boss called and said she had to start working straight away. We have the house all to ourselves for the next two weeks." he smiled at her waiting for her to react. He expected her to be excited. She wasn't. 

"Already!!! Her boss is such a slave driver!!! I swear she should just quit and get another job with a boss that isn't a total bitch." Sarah scowled. Her mums boss expected her to do all the work that would normally take five people to do and do it in a small length of time.