Love me, Leave me (Chapter 9)

Wow I'v hit 1,000 reads. Awesome! :)

Betcha you're all saying

 "..... That is sooo sad."

But that is seriously super motivating. 

Tnx guys :D   

I'm also going to try and make the story more interesting from now on. It's been a bore up until now.

I know. I'm sorry. :(

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

She opened her eyes slowly only to close them a second later as light from the open curtains shone straight into them.She felt like crap. Her head was pounding and she felt groggy andnauseaus. It felt like someone was beating her over the head with a hammer.

Hangover. Such a small word for so much pain... She opened her eyes and shielded them as she looked around and froze.

This was not her room. 

"Shit!" she whispered to herself trying to remember who she left with that night. Hell, It could be some psycho. But she couldn't remember anything after Jason asking her if she was alright. She put her throbbing head into her hands. She was definitely not alright now. Her eyes widened.She was with a guy, if the Xbox, football jerseys, trophies and guy clothes thrown everywhere had anything to say about it. 

She heard a shower stop that she hadn't noticed running before. They were getting out. She quickly sat up ignoring the dizzy feeling in her head. She was still wearing her dress.  Her shoes were beside the bed and her jacket was clearly visible on the bedside table with her bag. She needed to get out of here fast. She shoved her shoes on and stood up just as the guy entered the room. 

"Ah sleeping beauty has awakened." 

She looked over at him and let out the breath she had been holding. It was Alex. She didn't know him but he had been nice to her at the party. She remembered that much. She sat back down on the bed.

What had happened? Did she sleep with him? She immediately reddened at the thought. She couldn't have....she was still wearing her dress... God! Why didn't she remember?!? She tried to hide her discomfort by making light of the situation.

"Yeah and she feels like her head is going to explode." she mumbled. He nodded and pointed to the bedside table where she had failed to notice a glass of water and a pain killer. She smiled thankfully and swallowed the tablet with the water.

"I told you not to drink." he said once she had put the glass back on the table. 

"No you didn't. You told me not to drink so early." she said recalling the conversation they had while they were dancing. 

He shrugged. She hesitated and then asked him what she most wanted to ask.

"What did I do."

He smiled and looked at her mockingly. She knew instantly from that look that it wasnt good.

"Well if you hadn't drank so much you might remember getting onto a table and dancing for everyone, complaining to some wasted guys in fluent french and kissing the face off of a few dozen guys."

She looked at him wide eyed. 

"Tell me you're joking." 

She waited.