Love me, Leave me (chapter 2)

Here's chapter two.

 I just can't seem to stop writing this story.  I was up all night thinking about this chapter. :D

So here goes.

Sinéad

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They all brought in the suitcases and Sarah brought hers up to her old bedroom. She hesitated outside the door before stepping into the room.

 It was just like she remembered. Everything was still in place where it had been before she left but they had collected a coat of dust over the years. She walked over to the bed that had been stripped bare and sat down a goofy smile on her face.

A whole load of memories came at her all at once of sleepovers with her old friends and when she had colds and Daniel would come bringing his mum's homemade chicken soup to help her get better.

"So do you like it?" her mums voice asked making her jump out of her thoughts. She looked up at her mum who was standing outside her door watching her.  She nodded. The room was a light pink covered in princess stickers. A white wardrobe and white dresser were at the wall beside the door near her bed. The dresser still covered in teddies and old dolls.

"It's just like I remember."

Her mum laughed.

"I know it needs redecorating because I'm sure you don't like princesses any more, am I right?" she asked and Sarah could hear the sarcasm in her voice. She smiled. 

"Of course not mum. Um mum do you mind if I walk around outside for a while before I unpack?" Her mum nodded and made her way down the hall to her room. Sarah quickly ran down the stairs and watched as Jason carried up five suitcases at the same time. He looked like he was about to fall over and Sarah was definately not going to be the one to help him.

"Jase... why do you have so many suitcases. You might as well have brought the whole house with you while you were at it." she chuckled. He smiled. She knew that he would have actually brought the house if it fitted into one of the suitcases.

"These are all the things I can't live without. My xbox, PSP, phone, laptop and a lot of games and controllers." He said pointing at one of the suitcases. It looked like it was about to burst open it was just that full. In fact they all looked like they were going to explode. 

"This one has my clothes in it, this one has...." he began but she stopped him. 

"OK I get it, everything you can't live without. See ya Jase." she yelled as she continued on her way out the front door. She was not going to be here when the suitcase explosion happened. The scenery was as beautiful as she remembered and she breathed in the fresh air as she began walking in the direction of the lake. She used to go down to the lake when she wanted to relax and listen to the water trickling softly so she decided to do just that today. She was calm and felt safe for once. It was a nice feeling.

She put her hood up so that the people wouldn't see her face and put on a pair of sunglasses that she kept in her pocket for that purpose. There were roars and shouts from the guys playing football on the green and a lot of cheering. As she passed by they all watched her giving her a quizzical look. 

She made her way passed the lines of houses to where the road turned into a trail of sorts going around the outside of the forest and along the lake, remembering all the times she walked down this road before with her family or Daniel. She wondered if he still lived here or had moved away in the ten years she hadn't seen him. What would she say if she did meet him? would he remember her? She doubted he would. She was so different now. Nobody would remember her.