Chapter 7 - Silent nights and shining stars

A/N: Hello guys, it's me again! I probably will update every second day now, I have some ideas but writing them down takes some time and I don't have much time right now^^" This chapter doesn't have so much dialog, but I hope you like it anyways^^ Feel free to vote and comment, that really motivates me :D

Danny's pov.

"I need to tell you something." I say and look at the people sitting around the round table in my conference room. I was way too often here in the past few days...

Skulker, Pandora, Desiree, Frightknight, and Frostbite are here. Clockwork would have come too, but he already knows what is going to happen and he's busy with something else.

"The humans are coming here tomorrow. Two Ghost hunters and a High School Class." Some ghosts gasp in surprise and others clench their fists in anger.

"This is a Bad Idea! Who came up with that?"

"Why do these Ghosthunters put a whole Class in danger?"

"Are they mental? This is ridiculous, they can't just enter our home!"

"Calm down, I have a plan." I say, and the others become quiet again. Sadly that doesn't last long, before I am able to continue, I get interrupted again.

"But what should we do? The Ghosthunters are going to hunt all of us. They are probably going to destroy everything!" Desiree says and Skulker shouts:

"Not if we're going to destroy them first!" I sigh. Why can't they shut up for 5 Minutes?

"Guys please hear me out." I say annoyed, but now Frightknight joins their conversation too.

"We should attack them before they even enter the Ghost Zone. They will never try it again!"

"Please shut up!" I yell loudly and everyone looks at me. Silence.

"Thank you... What I wanted to say is, they don't know anything about the Ghost Zone. And most of the stuff they know about Ghosts is wrong, we can show them a safe route and lead them out of here as fast as they enter. We just need to find a Route where they can't hurt anyone and I will need your help to guide them through the Ghost Zone." I explain and look at every one.

"I can help you finding the best route with the Infi-map." Frostbite suggests and I nod.

"That would be great, thanks Frostbite."

After a lot of planning, a cookie pause, and more planning we're finally done. I'm actually really happy with our plan. I just hope it works...

It's really late and the others left already. I walk through the silent hallway of my castle on my way to my room. Tomorrow is going to be an exciting day! But there is still one thing that I can't get out of my head... Ember.

I haven't seen her in the last few days and she visits me nearly every day. Did I upset her? I don't think so... Last time I saw her was a week ago. Probably more. We hung out together as always, playing some games, stealing cookies from the Lunch Lady, and taking a walk in my garden. Everything was fine, we laughed a lot and we definitely hadn't fought. So where is she? If she was busy she would have at least called me or something. She also didn't answer the messages I send her.

Finally, I'm in my room and close the door behind me. I then look around and must say, it's quite big. Much larger than my old room in my former home... The bed is king-sized and there is a big wooden desk on the other side of the room. But I don't care for those things right now, instead, I walk over to the big window and open the glass door to the balcony. I lean on the railing and look around.

The Ghost Zone doesn't really have night and day like the human world, but the "sky" seems a lot brighter during the day and little shining star-like dots appear in the night.

I really like the view, the Ghost Zone is really comforting and welcoming. At least for me. For normal humans it must be kinda creepy, I thought that too the first time I went here. But back then I had no idea what all of this here is. Now, as King of the Ghost Zone, I think this place looks beautiful. It's home to many nice Ghosts, now it's my home too. Not every Ghost is nice, but most of them are.

But even with all the beauty and the friendly inhabitants, this place brings with it, a part of me still can't let go of the human world.

A small part of me can't let go of my friends, can't let go of the few good memories I made there.

Yes, the people there were cruel to me. They hunted me, bullied me, made my life harder than it already was. Every time I look in the mirror I see the scars they left, only there to remind me of what they did. When I look at these scars I still feel the anger and the hatred again.

But there also were people who made my life a little bit better. Sam and Tucker. Tucker was like a brother to me, we always played video games together, shared practically everything, and knew the other one better than ourselves. Except... he didn't. Tucker still doesn't know what really happened to me in this.. accident.

And Sam... she was always special to me. I didn't realize what I felt about her until I had this stupid crush on Paulina. Sam opened my eyes, showing me there are better girls in the world than Paulina. In my case, the better girl was Sam. She is so beautiful, smart, friendly, caring... I can't let go of her, even if I know that we can't be together anymore. She doesn't love me anyway and I am dead to her. I'm dead to everyone. Danny Fenton is dead to me, there's only Danny Phantom now.