Chapter 12 - He's a great King

A/N: Hello again dear readers^^ I hope ya'll have had a wonderful week, I had a pretty stressful week but the weekend is going to be relaxed so I probably have time to write again. And I do have a new Chapter for you! I really hope you like this chapter and I would really appreciate it if you vote and comment if you did like it, but also if you have constructive criticism. I like to improve my writing :D
You can follow me too if you want to get notified when I announce something on my profile^^

Skulker's
pov.

"No, we won't see him. And If you don't believe me I will say it again: That Ghost Boy is not your hero!" I hear a girl called Valerie shouting in the back. She probably wants to convince the Latina Chick that Phantom is evil.

"That's actually true. Because I'm your king!"

Danny says smirking. The group of humans look confused and frightened at the same time up to him. The looks on their faces are hilarious!

"What?" The female scientist looks at him with disgust.

"You aren't our king, you are just some Ghost scum of thousands!" She screams and my face darkens. She will regret what she just said, Danny knows that too.

"Don't ever call me or any Ghost like that again! And I am your king since you are in my territory. Now, everyone, drop your weapons, and nothing bad will happen." He demands in a harsh tone and the students throw their weapons on the ground in fear. Except for the Valerie girl.

"Don't trick us! We just want to pass, leave us alone!" She yells and the Ghost King taps his chin in a thinking manner.

"Let me think about it... No."

"Why not? We didn't do anything."

"You entered my kingdom without knowing what you are doing or where you're going. But don't worry, I will guide you out of here." He says to the group of Humans.

"Why should we trust you?!" Danny's former Mother asks with hatred in her voice. I just stand there, next to my King. He grew a lot in the last year. Not just physically, but mentally too. He knows how to show his position, he knows how to rule. He knows what he has to do and he does his job quite well.

Even if I wanted to hunt him and pin his pelt on my wall last year, I saw a side from him that I didn't know he had. Since then I have had a lot of respect for him. The little wimp who probably barely could handle a cat two years ago has grown so much. He was probably born to be our king. All the suffering, pain, and hurt he had to go through made the ruler out of him he is now. And he is by far the best king the Ghost Zone had in centuries.

"You should trust me because I give you the only chance you have to come out here alive." He says with his voice as cold as his core is. I know that this is really hard for him. I actually feel kinda bad for him... in front of him stand the people who bullied, ignored, and hurt him. Also, his two best friends which stayed loyal to him, even if they didn't know about his deepest secret. But now no one knows what they have done to him. They only see the Ghost boy who tried to protect them a year ago. These are the people who wanted to kill him and even then he still tries to protect them. If Danny wouldn't have forbidden me to hurt them, they would be dead where they stand.

Many other Ghosts in the Ghost Zone hate those humans. Even more since they heard about Danny. But he forbid all of us to hurt them because deep in his heart he is still the hero who wants to protect everyone. I really hope he opens his eyes and sees how cruel these humans are. I hope he sees that not everybody deserves his protection and love.

Flashback 1 year ago

"Why are we here?" Walker asked annoyed and Skulker looked down at the city beneath him.

"We need to find the Ghost Boy. Someone important told me he needs our help."

"What? We are here to rescue the punk?" He asked the famous Hunter of the Ghost Zone in disbelieve.

"Shut up and help. Trust me, he needs our help right now." He saw a suspicious green glow coming from a dark alley. With a silent signal, they flew off the high school's roof and down to the dark alley.

"Shut up Ghost boy, you don't have a chance!" Agent O screamed and Agent K charged a Ghost weapon up.

"Please, let me explain!" The young hero of Amity said carefully. His voice trembled in pain, he had a bruise on his cheek and a few cuts on his arms and knees. He was tired, Agent O and Agent K chased him for about 2 hours.

"Don't try to manipulate us too, Ghost Scum!"

A loud bang and a thud let the two Ghosts who just reached the Alley flinch and they stormed towards Danny.

"Phantom! Are you okay?" Skulker asked and coughed while kneeling down to Danny. The Mist which was produced because of the shot from the Ghost Weapon slowly cleared and freed the view to the hurt and helpless Danny Phantom.

Danny crawled on the floor, he squirmed in pain and cold sweat ran down his forehead.

"H help... me... please" he pleaded, probably the first time ever he said this. Skulker never heard the Ghost Boy asking for help, neither did Walker or anybody else. Danny never needed help, he never accepted it. Danny was always the one that made jokes in fights and always knew what to do. But now it was different. He was shot by people who wanted to see him more dead than he already was! There was no way he could possibly stand up again alone. He couldn't live here safely anymore, everywhere were some freaky Ghost hunters, two of them were his own parents, and all of them wanted to catch him for their own weird reasons. Some of them just wanted him as a trophy, others wanted to experiment on him. It was just too much for the 15-year-old boy, he couldn't do this a second longer. He was so done with humanity.

Skulker carefully lifted Danny up. His whole left arm was injured because of the shot, the wound ended on his shoulder. The green ectoplasm streamed down his arm and dropped to the floor, leaving a creepy glowing puddle full of ectoplasm mixed with a few little drops of human blood behind.

"Walker, come with me!" Skulker yelled at his companion who distracted the Guys in White.

They left the angry agents behind and flew off into the next portal to the Ghost Zone.

Skulker's pov.

"So?" He asks the crowd beneath him.

"Do you want to wander through the Ghost Zone by yourselves, get hunted by Ghosts, and die here or are you going to take my offer and follow me? It's your choice."

The Ghost King smirks at the hesitant looks on their faces and I can't hold back a proud smile. He indeed is a great King.