Chapter 13 - I have so many questions!

A/N: Heyyy, I'm back! This Chapter comes a little bit late and is a bit shorter than the others, but I hope you like it anyway :D I try to write in many different points of view to show the feelings of each character better and how each person reacted to Dannys "Death". Do you like that or should I just write in Danny's pov? Or maybe someone else?
Feel free to vote and comment, byee^^

Dash's pov.

"So?" He asks us while looking down at us.

"Do you want to wander through the Ghost Zone by yourselves, get hunted by Ghosts, and die here or are you going to take my offer and follow me? It's your choice."

The Ghost King smirks at us and I briefly see how his companion smiles.

"We should go with him." Mr. Lancer says and Mrs. Fenton directly says:

"No, there is no way we can trust him! If we go with him we will never see our world again. Ghosts are evil!"

"As he said, it's our only chance. We die when we go alone, if we go with him we have at least a chance to survive." Lancer replies and Maddie sighs.

"Fine. But be careful, we don't know what kind of traps they have here."

"Ghost King, we're coming with you." Mr. Lancer says to the Ghost and he nods.

"Good choice. Follow me, please." He then turns around and starts floating in another direction, but Maddie doesn't follow.

"What about the Jack? And we can't leave the Specter Speeder here."

"We absolutely can leave the Specter Speeder here. I already contacted someone who will care for it in no time. And Jack is coming with us." The Ghost kid says and points at the big Ghost next to him who has an unconscious Jack on his shoulder.

She gasps when she sees Jack so near to a Ghost, but stays silent then.

Paulina and I walk next to each other and I see how she looks up to the king, not leaving him out of eyesight.

"Did you thought we would ever see him again?" I ask her and she shakes her head slightly.

"No... I thought he vanished forever. But you know what? He still exists and he is a king! That means if I marry him I become a queen!" She smiles brightly and I look down. I always liked her, but I never told her that because the other boys would laugh at me for being all lovey-dovey and I know that Paulina loves Inviso-Bill more than anything. After he vanished about a year ago I thought I actually would have a chance, but now that he's back I know that I don't have a chance. Maybe I should just stop thinking about her, it's pointless anyway.

While we walk I listen to the others' conversations. Some are arguing about why the Ghost kid disappeared for so long, others think about how their wedding dress would look like. I look over my shoulder to see Sam and Tucker arguing about something that seems very important, but I can't understand them.

Since Danny's death, they're even more reclusive than before. Sam didn't even come to school the first weeks. I think Tony is interested in her, he always looks at her with this weird look and he hung out with them since his first day. But I don't really care about it, they are not my friends anyway.

"Ghost King?" I ask after a little while and he turns to me and still floats in the right direction. Floating looks like fun, to be honest.

"Why didn't you came back to Amity?" He pauses for a while before he says. The others look to him too when he starts to speak.

"I am the King of the Ghost Zone. The Ghosts who live here are my subjects. I have to care of them and I wouldn't be a good king if I would beat them up and suck them into a Thermos, right?"

I think about it for a moment. He is a real king. He doesn't look much older than me. Do Ghosts don't age? How old is he anyway? I have so many questions!

"That means you weren't a King before? But how did you become one when you beat up the Ghosts a year ago?" The Ghost smiles sheepishly and answers:

"That's a long story... Let's just say, I defeated the old King and kinda became the new one."

"Aren't you too young to be a king?" Dale asks him suddenly and Inviso-Bill looks at him.

"No." He answers simply and Star asks the next question:

"How old are you then?" He doesn't answer for a moment. Does he hear something that we can't hear? It looks like he concentrates on something like that and mutters a short:

"Give me a second." He then turns to the other Ghost and says:

"Skulker, you heard it too, right?" Skulker or whatever he is called answers:

"Yes. Don't worry about us, I can handle these humans alone."

"Thanks. I'll hurry and come back as soon as possible." Ghost kid then turns to us and announces:

"I have to go now, but my friend here will care for you. I'll see you later!" With that, the Ghost King flies off and we all look at Skulker who just stands there awkwardly and stares back.