Chapter 15 - Well, thank you, Pandora

A/N: Hellooo dear Readers, I'm Back with another sweet little chapter for you^^ I hope you like this one, feel free to vote and comment :3
Btw, if you haven't already, you can check out my profile and follow me, I sometimes make announcements there :D

Sam's pov.

The Ghost boy just flew away and left us alone with this Skulker Guy.

"Do you think we can trust them?" I ask Tucker, my voice is merely a whisper.

"We have no other choice. But I think we can trust Phantom, so we can likely trust his friend too." He answers and smiles at me.

"If you say so..." I mutter and see how Tony walks over to us.

"Hey, guys. Are you alright?" He looks more at me than at Tucker.

"Yeah, just a little bit confused. It happened a lot at the same time, don't ya think?" Tuck answers him and Tony finally get's his eyes off of me.

"Well, I think all of this is super exciting. We just met the King of all Ghosts, isn't that awesome?" I shrug and so does Tucker.

"It's kinda weird to meet a Ghost again after one year who just happened to be the towns hero." I mutter and Tony nods slightly.

"I never met him as a hero so I'm not sure how you must feel. But don't worry, we all will protect you if he is up to something." I roll my eyes annoyed. I don't need someone to protect me, I'm fine by myself. Tucker notices that and clears his throat to get our attention.

"I think we should follow the rest, shouldn't we?" He points at the rest of the class who just started to follow the Ghost. I nod and follow the group. I feel Tony's look in my neck and it gives me goosebumps, but maybe it's just the weird feeling the Ghost Zone gives me.

After a while, we make a stop at a big building that looks like the acropolis or something. Tucker and Tony talked while we walked here, but I didn't really listen to what they said. I was lost in my thoughts, like always. I wonder if Danny is here. He's dead, so he probably lives as a Ghost here, right?

I'm not sure but I think I'm going to ask the King if we meet him again. He surely would know it if Danny would live here. I really hope I can see him again, even if he's just a Ghost. At least I could see him... That's everything I want. It sounds kinda stupid, it probably is stupid. He's dead after all, It's not like everything would be the same if I met him. He would most likely be alone and doesn't want to see me. Maddie told us that most Ghosts just want to "live" their afterlife in peace and without contact with any other people. That's why we didn't saw anyone when we entered the Ghost Zone, all of the Ghosts were in their lairs.

"Oh, you are already here. You were faster than expected!" Screams a loud, happy voice of a big female Ghost. What? They already expected us to come here? What exactly are those Ghosts up to..?

"Hello dear guests, I am Pandora and I will supply you with everything you need for your trip." She says as she looks down at all of us.

"Why should we trust you?!" Maddie asks with a disgusted look on her face. Pandora notices that and looks directly and the Ghosthunter.

"Don't worry, I won't hurt you. The king said I can trust you and I will so please trust me too."

"Miss Pandora, do you know a way back to our world?" Mr. Lancer asks and changes the subject.

"Yes, I do know a way. But I can't guide you there, that's why the King will bring you back." She answers smiling. But what are we doing here then?

"And now come with me, please. You all must be hungry and you still have a long way before you." And there's the answer I wanted. Well, thank you, Pandora.

We all follow her into the dining room. A long table with enough seats for all of us stands in the middle and we all get seated. Tucker, Tony, and I sit at the end of the table, Valerie sits next to us.

"Do you think she is a good Ghost?" Tony asks us and Valerie shakes her head.

"All Ghosts are the same. They are all evil."

"Are you sure? I thought this King of the Ghost Zone seemed pretty friendly."

"This guy is the worst of all! He is the Ghost who caused all the Ghost attacks in Amity. Because of him we now have to live in fear!" Valerie says angry but Tony looks at her confused.

"But we don't live in fear. My life is more exciting than ever since I moved here." I can only agree. I think it's really exciting, but I hate the fact that my parents try to keep me away from all of this. 

"Guys, calm down. It doesn't matter if the Ghosts are evil or not, they are our only chance to get back to our world right now. We should stop talking like that about them, don't ya think Val?" Tucker says and she sighs, then nods.

We all leave Pandoras lair after a great meal. I wonder how Ghosts made human food. Or do they eat the same?

Outside stand a few carriages. They look kinda spooky with the skeletal horses in front of them. The carriages are black with light green wheels and the curtains in the windows are white. They remember me of the Ghost boy, his clothes had the same colors.

"Please get seated, you'll travel with the carriages the rest of the trip." Pandora says with a loud voice and smiles down at us.

"Where is Jack?!" I hear Maddie scream and Pandora looks at her.

"Your husband is already in one of the carriages." Maddie then runs from one carriage to the next until she finds her husband and sits next to him. I look back to Pandora before I follow tucker into the carriage. She smiles so softly, so lovely. She seems so friendly. She looks like a loving mother who cares for her children and tries her best to please them. My mother always just wants me to be more like her. But at least she cares. Danny's mother never really cared for him, it was Jazz who made him dinner. It was Jazz who drove him to school. It was Jazz who tried everything to help him with his problems. Tucker and I new that even if Danny never told us that directly. I think Jazz moved out after Danny's death because her parents never cared as much as they should and that made her sick. I would have moved out too if I lived with those humans.

"Sam? Are you alright?" Tony asks me suddenly and I turn to face him.

"Uh... yes. I'm good." I mutter and follow him into the carriage. As I sit down I look around. Dash, Paulina, Valerie, Tucker, Tony, and I sit in here. Something tells me this is going to be a long ride.