No Filter

Ch.3

Hoseok wanted to talk to you? Why on Earth would he want to do that? While it made absolutely no sense to you, you agreed. After everything you put him through, you figured he deserved to be listened to. From what happened in high school, but also making him chase you around campus. At least he didn't trip and fall down the hill with you. His clothes were fine unlike your white puffy dress. That was still depressing you if you were being honest. Getting stains out wasn't easy. You usually try so hard to keep all your clothes clean. There are never wrinkles and are properly taken care of. The maids at your house know that your handmade clothes are the most precious things you have.

From how gloomy you were to see your dirty clothes, Hoseok has been speaking to you in a light voice. It was quiet and calming although it reminded you of the way people spoke to children. Is that what he saw you as? You might as well be. But if he really is a fashion major here then he should understand the pain of accidentally ruining clothes like this! Has he ever witnessed anything more tragic? It was tempting to cry, but you were just grateful that he didn't laugh at you. Hoseok could have easily turned the situation to make fun of you. Hoseok could have rubbed it in and gotten some form of revenge. But he offered you a hand and a smile.

People like him exist?

It was too hard to believe even with how kind his treatment towards you has been so far. Was he planning to trick you? If so, you weren't having it. You didn't have time to be made fun of like that. Though considering Hoseok came from a poor background from what you remembered, it would be foolish of him to pick a fight. He was coming across as very peaceful. Hoseok hadn't brought up high school the entire time he helped you out. You were sitting on the bench while he's been removing mud from your heels for the past couple minutes.

"Your heels are all clean now, okay? Promise you won't cry anymore?" Hoseok crumbled up the tissue, standing up to toss it into the trash.

"I still want to cry..." You admitted. Your pout was stubborn on your face as you touched the skirt of your dress. Hoseok dusted off his hands while he watched your sad form. How bad did you look? "We can talk now if you still want to."

"You sure?" Hoseok tilted his head. He was about to sit next to you until you randomly shot up from your seat. He leaned his head back, not expecting you to jump onto your feet and face him.

"But first! I have to apologize, okay? Give me a second." You shook your hands out. Okay, here it goes. Do it exactly as planned, (F/n).

Hoseok blinked in confusion, not sure of what you meant by apologizing. He stayed standing while you lowered yourself to the ground. The plan was in motion! Hoseok looked around the campus before staring back down at you. Shame was thrown out the window. Father would be furious to see you going down on your knees, but this has been haunting you since forever. Placing your hands on the ground, you brought your head down so Hoseok could see your sincerity. You want his forgiveness!

"Get up! What are you doing!?" Hoseok sounded panicked. He looked around him again in case anyone was watching. "Kang (F/n), get up!"

"No, Hoseok! I ruined your life a year ago and I'm so sorry!" You shouted, staying in your deep bow. "Please forgive me!"

"You...what? When did...oh." Hoseok understood what you meant. At first he tried to look through his memories for anything you did wrong against him. He never interacted with you. The only time he even got noticed by you to his knowledge was the day before graduation. That had to be what you were apologizing over. "(F/n), you didn't ruin my life. It was embarrassing and hurtful, but I'm over it."

"Over it!?" You shot your head up, surprising Hoseok once again. He jumped in the air and clutched his chest, unable to keep up with you. Your emotional state was all over the place from feeling gloomy to outrage. Did you want him to be mad at you? Not exactly...it's just that things were not going at all like how you had planned. "Hoseok! I've been miserable while you were over it?"