Gathering

Next day.
Y/N.
To celebrate Naruto coming back I wanted to throw a bit of a gathering. Since we always go to Ichiraku's i thought we should try this place called Yakiniku Q restaurant that Shikamaru told me about.

Its supposed to be a nice barbecue spot and i cant wait to try it if i do say so myself. I got all of our friends to meet us there. The only people Naruto really seen was a couple of us and not all of us so i thought this'll be something nice.

I spent the night at Naruto's and it was finally time for us to go. "Where are we going?" Naruto says.

"Ehh to get food." I say trying to be nonchalant.

Little time skip.
When we got there everyone was already seated. "Welcome back Naruto." Everyone said together. Yes this is going just as planned.

"Aw, thanks everyone!" Naruto says with a big smile and rubbing his neck. "Who planned this?" Naruto says as we take a seat.

"No one other than Y/N" Shikamaru says

Naruto turned his head my way "you did?" He says in a shocked but regular tone.

"Of course." I say smiling.

After a while we all began eating the girls were mainly on one side and the boys were on the other. I sat between Naruto and TenTen.

"I need to go to the bathroom, whose coming?" Sakura says.

"I do to." I say. Then the rest of the girls get up to use the restroom.

Naruto POV.
"Geez, thats weird, why do they all have to go to the bathroom" I say.

"Its a drag, but its a so called 'girls thing'" Shikamaru says.

"So since the ladies are gone, what are you guys types. I'll go first." Bushy brows says enthusiastic. "I like a girl who's strong, have pink hair, and is in team 7!" He continues.

Everyone gave him a deadpan look "Your describing Sakura." Everyone says at the same time.

"What about you Naruto?" Bushy brows ask.

"Hmm, i like a girl who has skin that glows, and a smile that makes you want to melt, also one who isnt afraid to speak their mind, strong, different, overall good personality, ambitious, deep (Y/N's eye color) and what else..."

"We get it." Everyone says at the same time.

"I didn't even get to finish." I exclaim

"What are you guys talking about." Y/N says as her and the rest of the girls walk to the table. I hope no one caught on, but to tell you the truth i really was describing Y/N.

"Nothing." I say laughing.

"We were talking about our types." Choji says stuffing food in his mouth.

"What are you guys types." Bushy brows ask the girls.

Y/N POV.
To be honest i want to describe Naruto but they'll know automatically who im talking about. "I'll pass." I say sitting back down.

"Ouu i'll go" Ino says. "I want a guy whose strong, ouu and cool." Ino says.

"I just want Sasuke." Sakura says smiling.

"Sasuke's mine." Ino says

"He's mine!" Sakura yells.

"Guys calm down, when we get Sasuke back maybe he'll choose." I say. They start to calm back down and the conversation continues.

"What about you Hinata." Sakura ask.

"Me?" Hinata says turning pink. She puts her fingers together and stutter. "W-Well i want- a g-guy whose nice, have a bright smile, and is funny." She finishes