Yasushi Sasaki pt2

Y/N POV.
We were getting closer and closer to their head quarters.

"You girls are some nice ones, maybe the prettiest we got."  A man says.

"Yea boss we even got a one a different color, she may be exotic." Another man says.

"What are you guys gonna do to us." I say in a aggravated tone.

"Don't worry about that." The man spat out.

"You guys are disgusting kidnapping women." I say

"Exactly like you have nothing better to do." Sakura says

Our hands were tied behind our backs and they used some type of Jutsu that made it hard to for us to break free.

"What did you two say!?" One of the men say picking up me and Sakura by our necks with one of us in each hand.

"Woo-hoo, we get it your strong." I say sarcastically.

"Shut up!" He swings us separate ways in some buildings.

"Your parents never taught you how to treat a woman huh?" Sakura says struggling.

I let out a cough due to the little injury "she's right, you sir have no manners." I say

"Huhh!?" He says angrily.

"Don't let them rile you up, their worthless anyways, but we could still make money off them." Yasushi says.

"So then we're not worthless." I say

Naruto POV.
We were some distance behind them trying not to get caught. We waited for the right time to attack.

When the got to their base there were guards guarding the entrance.

"Lets move in." Shikamaru says

We take down the guards easily and transform into them.

"Arent you guys suppose to be guarding outside?" Another guy says as we enter.

We hurry and take them down too, i hope Y/N is okay. A door lead to the end of the hallway. They must be through there.

"Before we go we need a plan." Shikamaru says.

"Im listening." I say.

"What is it?" Neji says

Y/N POV.
The building was big i hope the guys can get through. When we went through the door there led another hallway with a room as we walked passed  there were woman wearing skimpy outfits and looked very sad on the other side of the glass they had.

"Oh you two aren't going there, disrespectful brats go elsewhere." Yasushi says.

They brought us to a room not too far from the other room. The look on Sakura's face was a look of fear, i gave her a smile to let her know everything's going to be alright.

From afar you could racket like fighting must be the boys.

"What is all that damn noise, if somebody's in here kill them." Yasushi says, and the other two men leave and do what they were told.

Me and Sakura stood in the room with our hands still tied behind our back's. Yasushi called more men into the room.

"Sit down in those seats." One of the men demanded.

"Y/N watch out!" Sakura shouts and before i knew it i was knocked out. He must've got me from behind.

Time skip.
"Wake up!" A man yelled and a hard slap connected with my face.

I woke up in pain, i looked over and Sakura was sitting the the chair with her arms and legs tied down to the chair, and so was I.

"These here, are electric chairs." Yasushi says "this will send 100 bolts of electricity to your body." He continues .

Something ran through my head. Lighting and electricity run hand and hand but Sakura isn't used to that and this could probably kill her.

"Wait just do it to me."

"Y/N what are you doing." Sakura says

"Too late!" Yasushi says.

Electricity flowed through my body even though it was painful this wasn't going to kill me.

Me and Sakura let out a scream and like never before  Naruto quickly entered the room. "You bastard." He says about to punch Yasushi.

"Someone get him." Yasushi says.

They try to punch Naruto but he blocks it and in the mist of Naruto doing that he throws a shuriken and it cuts the things me and Sakura was tied down with.

"Ready Y/N" Sakura says

"Ready." I say we go full speed to one of the men fighting Naruto because they were both fighting him at the same time, and we punched him so hard he flew through the building. Leaving a big whole.

"Y/N go get Yasushi he's getting away!" Sakura says fighting another man.

I got to Yasushi so fast a gust of wind was felt through the whole area. "How did you get to me so fast." Yasushi says

"I would tell you but instead i can just beat you up, ready Go!" I say enthusiastically and side kicking him into the wall enough to hurt him hut not kill him.

"Y/N, wheres Naruto and Sakura," Neji says

"Down the hall." I say wrapping Yasushi into some rope. Neji goes off to them and then Shikamaru appears. "You got him already?" He says

"Yup" i say

He then does a little smirk. "Well all the women are safe now."

"Ok thats good." I say, Naruto, Sakura, and Neji came walking from down the hall.

"Is everyone good?" Shikamaru says.

"Yea" i say

"You know it" Naruto says

"Im fine." Neji includes

"i already fixed the injuries i had." Says Sakura.

"Well lets head back to the village." I say