Time

Y/N POV (Same day)
On me and Naruto's walk we sat down on a bench.
"Your Offaly quiet today, you okay." I say looking at him.

"Its Sasuke, the words that he said, they just keep coming back to me." Naruto says "not even that he was in my mind with me and the 9 tails."

"He can do that, i thought when that happens its just you and your tailed beast." I say

"Me too."

"Naruto, Y/N!" Sakura calls out to us.

Me and Naruto lift our heads Sai was with her too.

"Whats the deal, why'd you bring Sai." Naruto says.

"So Sai we really didn't get off on a good start, whats he even like." I say the last part talking to Naruto and Sakura.

"He was.. basically inhuman at first, like lack of emotions but he's getting better now. I saw him at the library reading so invited him." Sakura says

"Mhhh" i says nodding my head.

"I cant believe you two hanged out in that stuffy old library." Naruto says

"Naruto we have to train our minds not just our bodies." I say. "I love you Naruto but sometimes you just so dumb."

"Heyyy!" He says in a defensive tone.

"I agree." Sakura says

Naruto gives us a mean mug and me and Sakura laugh. "You guys are so harsh." He says getting up and slouching.

"Na-Naruto, Sa-Sakura, Y-Y/N" Sai stutters

We all say hm. "Do you mind if i join your conversation." He says

We all give a confused look. "Well i read in a book about how to make others feel at ease around you the book says to call people out casually, or to use nick names. It says doing that will lead to familiarity or even friendships." He says smiling.

Naruto lets out a chuckle and smile putting his hands on the back of his head. "Geez Sai i never knew you thought about stuff like that."

"So thats what you were doing at the library." Sakura says

"Your aren't a bad person after all." I say with my hand on my hip.

"Ive been trying to come up with some nick names for the three of you. But i just couldnt think of any." He smiles "so i'll try to be more casual."

He seems like a totally different person than before.
"Listen you dont need to put so much thought into it.  Just let it come naturally." Naruto says

"Yea like Naruto says." I say smiling.

"Stuff like nick names or pet names comes from someone's personality. Lets take these two for example, for Naruto you could go with Dimwit, birdbrain, or stupid Naruto." Naruto slouches at every word she says. "And for Y/N you can go with N/N."

"Sakura your killing me here." Naruto says bummed out.

Sai then starts staring at Sakura " Sai why are you staring at me like that." Sakura says

Sai makes that sound you make when you have a idea. "I understand thanks for the advise....ugly"

My mouth turned into the shape of a 'O' and i look over at Naruto and Sakura to see Sakura froze. Sai kept a smile on his face. Its no way he just called this girl ugly.. damn and he did it so calmly. Naruto had the same expression as me we all stood there silent until Sakura goes crazy.

I laughed so hard as me and Naruto tried to hold Sakura back. "Ahh boy, you might've crossed the line with that one." Naruto says. I continue to laugh, i laughed so hard it felt like i didnt have strength to push Sakura back. "Y/N can you stop laughing and actually help your not even holding her back im doing most the work." Naruto says.

I continue to laugh as Sakura continues to go crazy  and yell. Sai continues to act oblivious and that only makes the situation funnier.

I let go of Sakura and continue to laugh on the floor while Sakura hits Naruto and Sai. "Y/N why are you laughing, we're both girls and teammates you could show a little more sympathy." Sakura says

I try to stop my self from laughing and breath in and out. "Im sorry but that was too funny."

Time skip.
We arrive in Kakashi's room and he's reading like always. "So your the new teammate." Kakashi says looking up from his book. "Sai was it, nice to meet you."

Naruto and Sai rub the marks there face. "Sir" Sai says. While they're doing that Sakura was smiling and i was trying to hold in my laugh.

"Y/N come here a second." Kakashi says

I go over to him and bend to where i can hear him as he whisper something to me . "Those two seem hurt did they fight or something. Knowing Naruto's temper i can imagine what must've gone down."

I didnt even decide to whisper. "Kakashi you missed it, it was hilarious, Sakura-"

"Y/N!" Sakura in a frantic voice says stopping me from saying anything.

"Ahh i'll tell you later, we're getting along just fine."

Sakura lets out a nervous laugh.

"Kakashi sensei, on our last mission-"

"I know Yamato told me everything." Kakashi says looking down. "About Sasuke too, Y/N i was also informed you weren't there do you already know what happened." He says

"Yup." I say

"We're running out of time to get him home, at this rate we could loose him for good, but with my power theres just no way, i just wouldnt be able to bring him back now. Sasuke's gotten way too strong for me."  Naruto says

"That just means we have to get stronger than that, we need to exceed our expectations, thats the only way we'll bring him back." I say

"Y/N's right." Kakashi says

"But Sasuke has developed so fast his growth isnt natural. I spoke with lady Tsunade they think they're performing forbidden jutsu even drugs. After all they do have Kabuto with them." Sakura says

"Which is why the only thing we can do is accelerate our own growth." Kakashi says

"Well how are we gonna do that." Sakura says

"Do you think ive been lying here doing nothing the whole time, ive been brainstorming and.. i have an idea. However what i came up will only work with
Y/N and Naruto. If this works you two would be able to surpass me." Kakashi says

I gave a look in shock. "Surpass you?" I say

"Thats right, it'll be the three of us and training like you two never seen before."

"What are we gonna be working on." Naruto says.

"An ultimate ninjitsu only for you two. Jutsu powerful than the chidori and resengan. In order to obtain that power you'll have to put in a enormous amount of time. And intense effort." Kakashi says "this wont take a couple of days, nor will it be easy enough to be taught in stages."

"An enormous amount of time! Are you people listening to me! I just said we're running out of time." Naruto yells out.

"Naruto!" I say " I know we dont have time, but if its the chance we have to take to bring back Sasuke we're going to do it." I say

"Its ok Y/N, Naruto if you let me finish i was gonna say i found a way to do it faster." Kakashi says

"How?!" Naruto says.

"How ya feeling today Kakashi" Asuma says walking through the door with the rest of team 10 behind him.

"Asuma sensei you really should try knocking first ya know!" Ino says.