❄️winter special❄️

(A/N- please dont start the music until i say, its honestly there to make the part  i want you to read more dramatic 🙃)

Y/N POV.
I ran all the way to the lodge and when i got there i was breathing very heavy.

Who was Matatabi talkin about? I question myself as i stood there trying to catch my breath. I think i know but i have to ask that Sakura girl, she said we were best friends right.

As i went to the room i searched for Sakura "has anybody seen Sakura?" I ask

"Yea she should be down stairs." The girl with the high ponytail i learned name was Ino said.

I internally groan because i just came from down stairs "Ok"

I go back down stairs and i see Sakura, i mustve been too in a rush to notice earlier.

"Whats wrong Y/N?" Sakura ask

"I need your help."

"With what"

"Well i went on a date or whatever you want to call it with this guy named Yuki and as he was about to kiss me, and this thing called Matatabi told me i need to find the man i truly love and help him before he makes a big mistake like i do." I say quickly

"Wait slow down."

"Long story short i have to find the man i loved, but how am i supposed to know who that is?"

Sakura laughs a bit "Y/N its Naruto."

"Naruto? But doesnt he like Hinata." I ask

"Well its all confusing now, but some how you guys lost your memory but before he was madly in love with you."

"Me?" I say with my face getting hot.

"Yes you"

"Welll, how do i explain all of this to him."

"Im not sure about that part, but you should be honest tell him all that happened."

"Ok." For some reason i was super nervous. I start pacing back in forth in my little area.

"Y/N" sakura says putting her hands on my shoulders and looking me in the eyes. "You can do this, its not like you havent dated him before. Im sure he'll remember, and if he doesnt i'll punch some sense into him."

I laugh at the last part. "Ok, ive got this" i say taking a deep breath.

As i walk off to get him i realize i have no idea where he's at. "You wouldnt happen to know where he's at" i say turning to Sakura

"Welll i heard they were gonna go eat and if anything Naruto loves ramen and im sure Hinata took him there. So try the closest ramen shop."

"Ok, thanks Sakura."

As i ran there having second thoughts the closer i got i slowed down and started walking. A bunch of bad what if statements popped in my head making me want to turn around.

But as i looked ahead i realized they were leaving the shop. I breath in and out 'i can do this' i try to convince myself.

I look down and they were holding hands. "No worries, no worries, tiny setbacks i can still tell him" i say to myself.

They stopped walking and for a second i thought they seen me. But she turns in his direction and he turns in hers. It looked like they were talking her cheeks were a bright pink. I could see him laughing. He reaches out his other hand and put one of her hairs behind her ear. From the distance i could see her face get redder. I see them lean in simultaneously, then they kiss.