Destination

Y/N POV.

After Nobu's little hissy fit everything went smooth. I think some kids these days just need a good ass whooping for discipline because when you talk to them its like talking to a wall. In all honesty the whooping really whipped him into shape.

Flash back.

I grabbed Nobu with one hand  and pulled him behind some bushes with the belt in my other hand.

"Oh my." Kakashi says putting his hand on his head.

"You dont think she's gonna.." sakura says.

"This is what im talking about! You have to rough these kids up a bit. Teach em some manners." Naruto says.

When the belt and Nobu's butt connected all you could hear was his cries. And to be honest i barely used any of my strength, he must've never gotten a whippin.I only hit him 5-3 times with the belt, and plus i spared him cause he is 'royal blood' or whatever.

"Are you goin to act right now" i say putting down the belt.

"Ye-yes" he says crying

"Well then lets act civilized for the rest of the trip."

End of flash back.

It started to get dark out and we needed to set up camp.

I used fire style justu to set up a little fire. I then helped Naruto set up a tent while Nobu sat next to the fire. Kakashi and Sakura sat up different tents. There were 2 tents in total meaning we would share and one would keep watch.

"You guys should get some rest i'll keep watch first" Kakashi says.

"Ok." Sakura and Nobu shared a tent and me and Naruto shared one.

When me and Naruto got into the tent something clicked in my head. I dont have my bonnet... ehh i guess it fine good thing i brought a scrunchy to at least put it in a ponytail.

"Whats wrong Y/N"  Naruto says.

"Its nothing, i just remember i forgot my bonnet thats all." I say tying up my hair.

Me and Naruto laid in the tent that was pretty comfortable. But now we were facing each other laying down. "Y/N.." Naruto says.

"Yes." I say as we both look each other in the eyes.

His eyes left mine for a bit. "Do you ever miss Sasuke , we haven't seen him in so long, like dont you just want to go save him." Naruto says.

"Of course i miss Sasuke even though he was a little brat he was still our comrade, our friend, you know." I say

"Yea not a day goes by where i dont think i could've changed his mind or help him." Naruto says.

I sit up and direct my eyes somewhere else . "Naruto its not your fault, its not anyones fault, Sasuke decided this, but we will get him back no matter what it takes."

Naruto sits up as well and uses his finger putting it under my chin to direct my sight his way. "Thank you Y/N and your right we will get him...together."

For some reason my heart beat went faster and faster. Naruto remover his finger and nervously laughed. "Team 7 of course team 7 together will get him." He says continuing to laugh nervously.

"Yea." I say laughing at his nervousness. Welp im going to sleep.

Time skip.
"Pst, Y/N" i hear Kakashi whisper. "Your turn."

I yarn "ok." And remove Naruto's hand from around me WAIT Naruto's hand is around me. I walk out the tent and stretch. When did me and Naruto get that close while sleeping. I sat down observing our surroundings.

This is gonna be a while.

Time skip.
"Whattt! Kakashi sensei when did you get there!" I hear Naruto yell in the tent.

"Its not what you think Naruto." Kakashi say frantically.

"Kakashi sensei your a perv who likes little boys dont you!" Naruto yells

"No its not like that." Kakashi says as they both leave the tent.

I laugh at the misunderstanding. "Naruto i kept watch after Kakashi did and he went in the tent with you." I say

"Hmm, i still dont trust em." Naruto says.

Sakura then gets up out of her tent "he's still sleeping so one of us can put him on our backs so we can get there faster." She says.

Time skip.
We finally made it to our destination. We knocked on Nobu's family door and a lady came to greet us im guessing is his mother.

"Mommy." Nobu says happily.

"Nobu." She says with a big smile and arms ready to hug him.

"I thank you Shinobi very much for escorting my son" she says half bowing.

"It is our pleasure he was great." Kakashi says.

"Y/N come here." Nobu says i get closer and bend a bit down his level.

"Yea?" I say

He kissed me on my cheek. "Nobu!! Dont go kissing people." She mother scolds him.

"Its fine." I say laughing.