Festival Time

Y/N POV.
The day of the festival is finally here! I've been waiting patiently for its arrival, there would be booths with games and food  and at the end there would be fireworks. But i don't have a Yukata its leaf tradition for everyone to have one, and i cant fit the one i wore 5 years ago. I hope no one minds i'll just have to wear my regular outfit.

Well what i could do is flat iron my hair do a silk press or something. I haven't flat ironed it in so long i wonder how long it is. I need to go buy a new one because this one is not going to cut it.

I got ready and left my place to buy a new flat iron. When i arrived there they had this flat iron on sale and it looked like it worked really good and not even that i got my hands on some stuff that wont make it frizz, and of course the heat protection.

"Will that be all" the woman says

"Yes."  I say

She scans the stuff and i pay and walk out the store. On my way home i ran into Shikamaru. "Oh hey Shikamaru." I say holding my bag.

"Wassup Y/N" he says with both hands in his pockets.  "You getting ready for your date with Naruto." He says teasingly and nudging me in my side lightly.

I let out a laugh. "Yea, im gonna go do my hair differently since today is like a special occasion or whatever, do you plan on inviting Temari." I say

"Yea, ive already got her here, she's staying with me and my folks until the festivals over." Shikamaru says.

"Ohhh Shikamaruuu." I say i say stretching the 'oh' and his name.

He lets out a laugh. "Well my house is this way, i'll catch you later." He says

"Ok bye" i say.

After a while i got home and got ready to do my hair.
I go to the sink and start washing my hair regularly like shampooing  and conditioning. And when that was done i sectioned my hair and put heat protection on a section and then repeated that for the rest of the sections.

When all of it was blow dried i looked in the mirror. My hair was so big and i liked it. Also my hair has grew.  The other day me and Naruto discussed how we were not gonna meet each other at our houses we were just gonna meet each other at the festival's entrance.

The made me think about on my way home i seen people setting up so i just knew tonight was gonna be amazing. I plugged the flat iron up making sure i applied a little more heat protection and anti frizz stuff. Once the flat iron was hot i began to straighten my hair. "Damn this is hot." I say to myself.

After straightening all of my hair i low key started feeling myself and was just swinging my hair in the mirror.  "Man i did that." I say

Time skip.
It was finally time for me and naruto to meet and i was ready. I turned off all the lights in my home and opened the door to leave until that i was dragged by someone. "What the hell!" I say and then i was in another building.

"As i thought, Y/N put this on." A familiar voice says.

"What the hell, is that Tsunade?" I say

"No time for that, just put it on." Tsunade says

I put it on, it feels to be yukata. Im gonna be late to meet Naruto. Then i was being pushed and was back outside, i had on a blue Yukata with some sandals. Why didnt Tsunade just call me to her office. Well that doesn't matter i have to find naruto.

I ran through the village and finally made it to the entrance i seen Naruto standing there  and he has on his Yukata. "Im sorry i was late." I say

"No its okay i just got here, i ran into something on the way here." He says laughing and then he just stares at me.

"Is there something on my face." I say

"No not at all, you just look really beautiful." He says with a smile.

I start to get nervous, "thank you Naruto, you look very handsome tonight." I say " Also did someone drag you out of your house and tell you put on this ?" I continue

"How did you know, it was pervy sage." He says

I laughed "well Tsunade did it to me." I say

"Well should we get going" Naruto says with his hand out. I take it and we walk around the festival trying to find something to do. Naruto's hand felt so warm, i hope im not so nervous my palms start sweating.

"Ou Y/N lets go try this Dango it looks really good." Naruto says dragging me towards it.

It took a little wait to get it but it was worth the wait. "This is soo good." I say

"I knoww." Naruto says

And me and Naruto didn't stop there we ended up eating food from every booth. "They have good food on festivals." Naruto says

"Tell me about it, im so full but i need something to drink." I say

"I'll got some drinks i need one too." Naruto says.

"Ok, i'll be waiting right here." I say sitting on the bench.

It took him a while but he got the drinks, as he walked them to me he looked as if he were struggling. As i was getting up to help 3 girls walked in front of him.

Naruto POV.
"Dammit, why would they fill the drinks all the way to the top now i have to make sure i dont spill them." I say

"We can help you." A girl and two of her friends say in a seductive tone and rubbed her hand against my chest. I look up to see Y/N was no longer where she was at.

"Sorry but i do not need help from anyone of you."

I see her, she was walking off, i left the girls and went to Y/N so fast when i got by her, her hair blew when i arrived

"I brought the drinks as i promised." I say smiling.

"Thank you, but what did those girls want." She says

"To help, but once i seen you leaving i rushed by you." I say

A smile appeared on her face. "Well come on the fireworks are about to start." Y/N says grabbing my hand and running.

Y/N POV.
I picked a spot away from many people so it can be just me and Naruto and the view was perfect.

"Hey Y/N" Naruto says looking at me.

"Yes Naruto." I turn to look at him.

"Thank you for coming tonight." He says

"No problem at all." I say

"You see I've been meaning to tell you something i should've told you a long time ago." He says

"What is it?" I say

"Y/N I love you" Naruto says and just as he says it a firework goes off.

Naruto loves me.. well i should tell him then, how i really feel. "Well i want you to know, I love you too, Naruto." I say stepping a bit closer. Another fire work goes off.

He cups my face with one hand and tilt his head i do the same and we both close our eyes. And as soon as we kissed multiple fire works went off. Was the fireworks planned because they're going off on all the right times.

We both pulled away but our faces remained close with our four head's touching each other. We looked each other in the eyes and we both let out a little laugh. He grabbed my hand and i grabbed his we interlocked our fingers. We turned our direction towards the fireworks and i put my head on his shoulder.

This is the best night ever.